Weekend Trail Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... i can see it being disappointing if you've driven more than 10 minutes to get there and you're looking to put in miles. its not much of an x/c ride, more of a jump-off-this/jump-over-that area. i don't put in miles when i go, i usually go and work the same jumps over and over. i also live less than 2 miles away, so its more of a local option that's more fun than a skatepark.

you know what clark i did find all those burnt down bridges and i found 3 jumps in a row that i had fun with...but if you drive more then 10mins youd be pissed...im want to go to 6mile 2day...anyone know what the deal is

you know what clark i did find all those burnt down bridges and i found 3 jumps in a row that i had fun with...but if you drive more then 10mins youd be pissed...im want to go to 6mile 2day...anyone know what the deal is

its like a 20 min bike ride for me so i'll give it a shot. six mile was nice today should be tomorrow too

six mile was nice today should be tomorrow too

i went to CR it was ok a bit of mud in the turns i managed 5.5 slow not ready for the rocks cause ive been on sand for most of the wither miles...but it was good i just didnt have a good ride...wasnt on my game son...but thats good that six mile was good im going there tomorrow around 2ish...was it just the usual spots were wet im talking on the rt27 side that is...:confused:

i went to CR it was ok a bit of mud in the turns i managed 5.5 slow not ready for the rocks cause ive been on sand for most of the wither miles...but it was good i just didnt have a good ride...wasnt on my game son...but thats good that six mile was good im going there tomorrow around 2ish...was it just the usual spots were wet im talking on the rt27 side that is...:confused:

the only really wet spot was the section near the concrete bridge but that will aways be sloppy. i didn't do the blue trail on the canal side tho so i wouldn't know about that, but the red was fine.

btw, does anyone know what happened to the teeter?

i sometime go across the street and do the blue trail but i hate crossing the river cause its deep...and i usually get wet or fall in...no clue what happend to the teeder and i really want to play on the new log ride that im afraid of hahahahah it sikes me out i bail when im on it

this post makes look likee i hate 6mile...i love 6mile i hate the RU trail...love 6mile im prob gonna marry it love it so much...
Chainsaw what happened? 'special users group' get ya at Kilmer? Never heard someone actually hate a trail.
Its like real life dungeons and dragons with the trolls over there but the trails are excellent if you know where to go.
Hey Clarkenstein that was me with the pit bull and girlfriend walking out there on ...we stopped and talked for a minute...hope you get your confidence back. funny, I ride out there every weekend at least once and have never seen another person on a bike.
I hope people dont like it,

Chainsaw what happened? 'special users group' get ya at Kilmer? Never heard someone actually hate a trail.
Its like real life dungeons and dragons with the trolls over there but the trails are excellent if you know where to go.
Hey Clarkenstein that was me with the pit bull and girlfriend walking out there on ...we stopped and talked for a minute...hope you get your confidence back. funny, I ride out there every weekend at least once and have never seen another person on a bike.
I hope people dont like it,
its nice not crowded.

Lm

on another note LM was great today i found the trail or part of it...i parked by the swim area and went up patriots path and took the first single track i saw (yellow trail)...wow at first lots of uphill but good firm uphill didnt slip on roots due to wet tires and didnt get off like a wimp and walk any had real good traction...no mud at all...im glad i went today im doing 6mile tomorrow so any updates would rule...also droped down from a 2-9 to a 1-9...i guess thats how you put it i took off the middle ring from my raceface evolve dh cranks...they didnt have a 3rd ring...

clayton was all smooth sailing today. Saw a few guys heading out when I was packing up.

how is clayton ive never been but been tossin it around...there and mercer county ive been wanting to go...i was gonna do 6mile tomorrow but if clayton gets good reviews ill go there instead

clayton is small and there is no single track, but it's good for aerobic riding. It's pretty smooth with nice rolling terrain. You'll find you're always going up or down a hill, so it's a good workout.

Mercer is fun if you know where to go. There is some good parts, some bad parts and some lame parts. I wouldnt make it into a trip unless you are close or have a guide.

clayton is small and there is no single track, but it's good for aerobic riding. It's pretty smooth with nice rolling terrain. You'll find you're always going up or down a hill, so it's a good workout.

no single track? the trails might be cleared wide, but it is still singletrack...

no single track? the trails might be cleared wide, but it is still singletrack...

The trails need to be that wide since the place is so dam fast. Your going to need all the room possible to stay on the trail. If you thought Allaire was fast check out Clayton.

The trails need to be that wide since the place is so dam fast. Your going to need all the room possible to stay on the trail. If you thought Allaire was fast check out Clayton.
Rode there yesterday with Chuck E. We were surprised at how dry it was in the wake of the recent wet weather. And, yes, the place is blazingly fast and lots of fun.

Rode there yesterday with Chuck E. We were surprised at how dry it was in the wake of the recent wet weather. And, yes, the place is blazingly fast and lots of fun.

were you guys on rigid 29ers? If so I was the dude loading up my fit as you were going out.

Only had time for a quick 5 miles yesterday.

6mile

put 13.5 on the legs at 6mile today...started at rt.27 and road out to the big log ride on the cannal side...turned around cause i started to clip trees...thats what i do when i get tired...also went over the bars...cause i was tired and bent the piss out of my rear DR...so im going to kims in new brunswick to see my cousin robbie to get a new one...but the trail is in great shape very dry and even the muddy spot by the slab is ok...kinda...lots of deer...im taking tomorrow off of the bike to fix and rest legs...

6Mile was great today....I took the low trail out and it wasnt bad at all...The mud was really soft and grippy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom