Weekend Report 12-1/2

Norm keep up the good work, you're doing a nice service here.

All, its sometimes unavoidable to ride trails when muddy... sometimes you show up and the conditions suck. however if we all make good choices by avoiding trails when wet, and don't actively seek out muddy trails, we can all do our part to keep them in good shape.

this ultimately makes the job of guys like kirt, frank, bob etc a whole lot easier.

as kirt said, these reports help us all make better decisions

Thanks Kirt, Mergs, and Frank (even though you deleted the post, I can still read it :) ). Good to know someone is getting something out of them. And Kirt, I promise I'll make a CR TM. I will!

Thanks Kirt, Mergs, and Frank (even though you deleted the post, I can still read it :) ). Good to know someone is getting something out of them. And Kirt, I promise I'll make a CR TM. I will!

I basically stated the same thing as Mergs but the guy just beat me to it. :mad: Keep it up Norm, put the bug in peoples heads.....that's what we try to do.;)

Are there any more this year, or are they done until spring?

Only Sourlands on Dec 8th. I can't make this as I've got a family thing that day.

Allaire update.

I was there this afternoon (Thursday). Just some random spots of mud that will be dry by the weekend. The leaves are down but well packed down. This place is sweet right now.

Get that stupid TT outta races, it's a group ride.For fricks sake you don't even need to bring your bike!!

lewis morris was a wet carpet ride the other day, but i'm assuming it will a-ok by saturday.

Normski, I use the report to see where and where not to ride. So if you decide to pull it from here then I'd appreciate a weekly PM with conditions updates. That's very kind of you, thank you very little.

Thanks guys. Dan, I'll hand deliver a typed report if it comes to that.

Get that stupid TT outta races, it's a group ride.For fricks sake you don't even need to bring your bike!!

Don't you have goats to hump?

Allaire update.

I was there this afternoon (Thursday). Just some random spots of mud that will be dry by the weekend. The leaves are down but well packed down. This place is sweet right now.
Me too! You must have been there early afternoon, because no sign of the Ben-mobile when I arrived around 2:45PM.

I will second BnB's report: Allaire is very nice now.

6-mile OK

Just got back from riding 6-mile, muddy in the usual spots but otherwise most trails very nice. Actually drier than last week.:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom