wed 5/23, 3:45/4pm Mahlon, 2-3 hrs

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Mahlon Dickerson

wednesday afternoon, meet at the saffins pond lot at 3:45 for 2-3 hours of rough, rocky, intermediate+ pace riding both in the park and in the wma on the south side. looking to do 15-20+ miles. if you feel you can manage somewhere near those distances in those times, you're more than welcome.

Last edited:

ArmyOfNone

not this time. I volunteered for this one. what was i thinking :hmmm:

o yea i know the bill for the new road bike!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
march right down to halters and slam your fist down on the counter. stare jay straight in the eyes and say "i'm not payin you nuthin you bum!".

ArmyOfNone

i would have to part the red sea of customers that are in the store first. That may be tough. its bananas in that place now a days.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hey Sean - I haven't been to Mahlon in awhile and would love to get back there, especially since you have been doing work on the trails there.
I have tentative plans for a team ride Wed, but that may fizzle out. If so, I'll try to make your ride!

Hope your new bike is working out for you!

El

anrothar

entirely thrilled
pixy, that would be awesome. and, after my performance today, i'm downgrading the pace to intermediate+.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Boy, was that fun...

Finally made it up to ride in the rocks with Brett, Ellen, and Sean. Had a blast, have to get up there again. Great ride with great company. Sean put together a nice loop with a super-fun mixture of elements. Well worth the trip.

Brett wasn't on his horse, but he seemed to be riding his bike pretty damn well, so I was glad to see that.

Top Bottom