Wawayanda Sunday 7AM

Panhead

Heading to Waway Sunday morning for my long loop. Figure close to 20 miles. Minimal- no stopping, if your not comfortable on rocks for miles and miles probably not a good intro ride to Waway. Meet at boat house 7am.

you and the goat should be joining forces, he posted something about his birthday and riding this weekend...

you and the goat should be joining forces, he posted something about his birthday and riding this weekend...

I threw it out to him, but he went offline again. I have>l< this much time Sunday to ride so its got to be close and fast.

I need your homebrew tire sealant recipe, new treads on the way and 4lbs of plaster of paris and a big jar of glitter just waiting.....

In unless i die 2mrw. Where should i go to get free parking from the west side entrance? I usually just go into NY and park at the end of ol WawaY RD.........

In unless i die 2mrw. Where should i go to get free parking from the west side entrance? I usually just go into NY and park at the end of ol WawaY RD.........

I'll PM you my addy, no need to hit NY. I'm about a half mile from the gate.

Heading to Waway Sunday morning for my long loop. Figure close to 20 miles. Minimal- no stopping, if your not comfortable on rocks for miles and miles probably not a good intro ride to Waway. Meet at boat house 7am.

Do you do these rides at a slower pace on occasion? I generally hit Waway 2 to 3 times a week and would be interested in a different perspective/route around this place. Possibly hitting stuff off the beaten path.

Do you do these rides at a slower pace on occasion? I generally hit Waway 2 to 3 times a week and would be interested in a different perspective/route around this place. Possibly hitting stuff off the beaten path.

Let me know what your weekday schedule is, we can start from Hofferlin at the front gate and hit the back of the park in no time.

if you guys go for a slower paced, beginner friendly ride to wayway this week let me know, ill try to make it :D

if you guys go for a slower paced, beginner friendly ride to wayway this week let me know, ill try to make it :D

I typically hit Waway on Tuesday or Wednesday and park by the ranger station and do hof over to black eagle to laurel/red dot/sitting bear or drive all the way in to the furnace to get more of the good stuff before dark. I will post a time and place for this week and this ride will be Beginner + to intermediate(at best)

If you guys want a guide I can make Wednesday sometime around 5. 2.5 hour is plenty of time to do some damage.....

Work. Weather. I don't think this ride is in my future but will try to connect on the Thursday ride (will post there also)

PH - I'm in for this although man it's early

One question - is the park gate open that early?
I thought gate didn't open until 8

Sunday 7am...I'll try to wake up:) Where do you park? I don't think Waway is open that early...

Back
Top Bottom