Watopia Wednesday's

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
You’re not alone.

it is a walkie-talkie app for your cell phone, and the group is all on the same channel.
it has a push-to-talk feature or open mic (which doesn't work with all the bike noise, and the music cranked)

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it is a walkie-talkie app for your cell phone, and the group is all on the same channel.
it has a push-to-talk feature or open mic (which doesn't work with all the bike noise, and the music cranked)
we're gonna hold off on the discord voice channel for now... at least until we've got a good groove going... and the discord thing wouldn't be mandatory (plus there's that awkward breathing hard issue)... we can still message each other now on the zwift app

RobW

Old tech! Jeez!

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
11/13.
We are riding mine and @MissJR favorite.
Road to Ruins.
Screenshot_20191109-113247_Companion.jpg

If you want in, follow me and Joy in the Zwift app.
I have ridden this loop in 1 hr.
Not something I would recommend.

RobW

New space? No more dirt floor dungeon? This post is useless w/out photos! (I miss that emoji doo-hickey).

Yeah, porch is now enclosed even better. No inside walls yet..( that’s my project) but I get one side to put tools, hang two bikes and put a trainer... plan is to put tool box under window, hang bikes to left of window. This way iPad and fan can sit on tool box. When it gets hot, I’ll turn fan on to pull outside air in. Pics to follow.

Top Bottom