Watopia Wednesday's

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Starting Wednesday November 6th
@ 7:15pm.

Post here with your zwift I.D.
Follow me GLENN MTBNJ.COM and Joy MISSJR MTBNJ.COM in the Zwift companion app.

Myself and @MissJR have been riding almost 2 months now.
Both of us at are own pace.
Staying together as a group. Both getting in a great workout.
It's been fun!
Typically 1 hr with varying routes.

We will work out the details as we go.

Maybe we can just get a handful of you for a few trial runs.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Please remember this is INVITATION ONLY... this isn't one of the normal public group rides.

you MUST follow me and Glenn on zwift companion and let us know HERE that you're interested. We'll invite you to the ride and you can join or decline from there. This week's ride will most likely be one of the volcano rides.

Glenn MTBNJ.COM
MissJR MTBNJ.COM

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Ok.... Don't know how many of these I'll be able to make (usually Wednesdays 7-9pm we're at my Son's vocal coach) but I'm good to go this week and probably next as well, so I'm IN!

I did the follow thing, got the invite in the companion app (TY) and clicked going. Soooo.... um, now what? I've never done the race\group ride Zwift thing, as my Watts per Kg is underwater so to speak. We're sure gonna test the virtual rubber-band thing tomorrow.:oops: Hopefully I don't have any dropouts.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok.... Don't know how many of these I'll be able to make (usually Wednesdays 7-9pm we're at my Son's vocal coach) but I'm good to go this week and probably next as well, so I'm IN!

I did the follow thing, got the invite in the companion app (TY) and clicked going. Soooo.... um, now what? I've never done the race\group ride Zwift thing, as my Watts per Kg is underwater so to speak. We're sure gonna test the virtual rubber-band thing tomorrow.:oops: Hopefully I don't have any dropouts.
Just log in to zwift and, when it gets close to the start time, zwift will ask if you want to join the group.

Glenn is way faster than me and we've been able to stay together... You'll be fine!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i'm attempting to ride wildcat tomorrow night. if it falls through, i'll give you plenty of notice to sent the invite.
not that you are my second choice, but i guess you are. :D

on the stay together thing, just keep pedaling. stopping will get you dropped.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@MissJR - thanks for the invite - the wife wants to go out for a quick dinner.
i'd probably be back in time, but i feel some wine will be involved with the meal.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I think we killed @Juggernaut
?

I feel happy.....
7879CD63-3AF4-4A94-B50E-2CB16CAA9135.gif

Despite the rubber-band effect fully engaged, it’s still the hardest I’ve ever worked in Zwift. Fake #’s? Probably. Fake ride? No fucking way! Thx Joy n Glenn.

Top Bottom