VT 50 registration Sunday 7PM

ryderX

VT 50 registration Thursday May 24th. 7PM

YEAH, what Kirt said: (see note below). I had a senior moment !!!
This is still the email I got from the promoters:

This is it!! 2007 Vermont 50 Reg will open Thursday May 24th at 7PM!!!!
www.vermont50.com and follow the reg link to active.com

Last year it was an hour for the Mt bikes to fill. Being a little competitive myself, maybe we should try to be this. Good luck!

For any runners or past bikers that want to be part of the 50 mile running relay, this too is a limited number of entrants for this first year. So you should register early. PAST THE WORD!

Most of all, I am looking forward to this fall seeing many of you again. September becomes a very special time for the race committee and me. We enjoy seeing you and putting on the VT 50. I am sure you will not be disappointed. There is always something a little different each year we add to the event.
Good luck,
Mike

Last edited:

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You must have ridden to hard tonight:

Registration opens Thursday May 24th @ 7pm & you register thru Active.com.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Jeez this is a week before the All-A-Moochy ride? Man that's a hell of a 7 day stretch.

R

rlaureano

I am looking to ride the 24hr at Allamuchy this year....which part of the park is the race held? Dear Park or on the other side of I-80?

anrothar

entirely thrilled
other side. it's based out of the boy scout camp, which is off limits other than during the race. alot of the course is on park property though. 24 o mooch is a really fun event. a true new jersey classic.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
cricket_med.jpg

anrothar

entirely thrilled
this would have been better:

the sound of
crickets.jpg

another one of my clearly brilliant attempts at humor that simply flew right over everyones head. obviously. ;)

ryderX

Ya know, I know funny, and that wasn't funny.
Anyhow too late the registration filled up in 26 minutes this year. All 800 spots are now filled. Indcredible...

ryderX

Sean,
So what's up for the weekend. I'm leading a ride from Waterloo Rd at 8:15 AM Sunday..

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm up for it. as much of it as i can manage at any rate. we still looking at around four hours?

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ya know, I know funny, and that wasn't funny.
Anyhow too late the registration filled up in 26 minutes this year. All 800 spots are now filled. Indcredible...

I was about to sign up, I figured I had at least a couple of hours. I'm not very happy, the wife even said do it. :mad2:

Top Bottom