Tuesday Beginner Rides 2012

Frank

Sasquatch
Starting April 10th 2012 @ 6pm sharp (conditions permitting), JORBA will bring back a very fun weekly event...the Allaire Tuesday Beginner Group Ride. Our rides are for the beginner or folk not familiar with Allaire, we all ride in one group, and we are only as fast as the slowest rider so you don't have to worry about being dropped. Speed demons need not apply:p, and leave the Heart Rate Monitors at home:). We also have a great cast of characters that are happy to give you tips on how to avoid some of the bumps and bruises we've all experienced. The only requirements are a bike, a helmet, water, and a sense of humor. According to the sunset calendar, we should have 1.5 hrs to squeeze the ride in. We hope you can attend.

first? cant wait to hit up one of these this summer. if you dont have fun on these rides, find a new hobby :)

Bonus points to whoever shows up in a blue ninja outfit...

Thanks Frank and crew for hosting!

Hey Nick Here
I missed all of the rides last year due to many different issues. So I will be starting all over once again hopefully iI can stay with it again and make all the Tuesday Rides. Looking forward to rejoining the group as we make our way in and out of Allaire with out issues.

SEE ALL SOON

I hope

Last edited:
Hey Nick Here
I missed all of the rides last year due to many different issues. So I will be starting all over once again hopefully iI can stay with it again and make all the Tuesday Rides. Looking forward to rejoining the group as we make our way in and out of Allaire with out issues.

SEE ALL SOON

I hope

AWESOME!!! Welcome back Nick

i cant wait for these rides to start again! i had a blast last year!! and Tuesdays are perfect! i should be there for the first ride as long as i can get my rim fixed in time. (yes i bent it again...) new rims soon!!

This sounds fun. I'll do my best to be at the first ride!

If thats the case we will definately have to go. A true cage match down in the sand pit!
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

If thats the case we will definately have to go. A true cage match down in the sand pit!
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

you bringing the tandem? i saw you and your wife in hartshorne last summer. that bike is awesome

I remember you... Bobby, right?. The tandem is back from the repair shop and its the only bike she will let me ride...or the road tandem. Damn, it sucks to be me.LOL:) Hope we see ya there.
Ed and Pat

While these rides are based on getting new folks out and comfortable on the trail, if you have never ridden Allaire this is a great way to tour the park. The pace is slow with some stopping, so you get a chance to take it all in and learn the trails too.

Can I get the backround on the blue ninja suit?

Only saw him once or twice. Full blue camo body suit, wouldn't be at all surprised if he was tick-phobic....after last year I'm thinking he might be on to something.

While these rides are based on getting new folks out and comfortable on the trail, if you have never ridden Allaire this is a great way to tour the park. The pace is slow with some stopping, so you get a chance to take it all in and learn the trails too.

Exactly! for beginners. Others may join but please do NOT push the pace, this is a social ride.

I'd like to see the Gorilla and the Wookie engage in a battle royale.

Bring the Beaver

(((The pace is slow with some stopping.[/QUOTE]

Dont u mean the pace is stop, with some riding?;)

Great ride with ok people

Man I'm funny.....

Last edited:
Breaking news:

There is a Blue Ninja Wookie on the loose at Allaire state park. MTB at your own Risk!

Stay tuned for updates.....

:D

doesnt look like ill make it. my rim is bet up more than i thought. the y guy at the bike shop says he can fix it. the only real problem with riiding on it is it rubbing up on my brakes. maybe i could adjust it to work but idk. maybe next week :mad3:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions