Trail Maps

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I have heard it's still there but in very rough shape this trail has always had issues due to the fact it is in the "flood" plain and when we get any amount of rain the trail changes again. also remember this trail is an in and out that ends at the golf course there is no loop.

slinky

I have heard it's still there but in very rough shape this trail has always had issues due to the fact it is in the "flood" plain and when we get any amount of rain the trail changes again. also remember this trail is an in and out that ends at the golf course there is no loop.

Hmm, surprisingly I've covered every inch of the park except for coke, could never find it and I've heard conflicting stories on how to get there.

Jerzeejoe

Map

Sure wish I had this today as my wife and I were clueless lol... All in all it was a great day... She enjoyed the tamer trails and It was great to have her out there pedaling with me

rob23

Does any have any gps data of the trails to share?

I was thinking about heading there tomorrow 12/21.

Thanks

Johnny Utah

Is it really? The only power line downhill that I know of is pretty sandy, that looks way more hard packed.

Yes, if you come down from the power lines next to the shot up sign and make a left it will take you down that, I ride it twice a week.

WinTaper

So the fires in the video must be around Hog Bog? I guess they do controlled burns there often, as it looks like they also did one fairly recently.
-Dan

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
They normally do at least a burn every year in different parts of the park. Last years was the top section of imba this years so far was at the end of fisherman’s road by the hog bog towards imba and the power lines.

slinky

So the fires in the video must be around Hog Bog? I guess they do controlled burns there often, as it looks like they also did one fairly recently.
-Dan

I rode IMBA last weekend and that video is definitely IMBA (trees at 17 seconds) and the burn had to be between hogbog and the fisherman's road
Side note: Aside from the smoke inhalation, it's gotta be something riding through a controlled burn.

They normally do at least a burn every year in different parts of the park. Last years was the top section of imba this years so far was at the end of fisherman’s road by the hog bog towards imba and the power lines.

I noticed the fire break a week or two ago. Whats the official word about riding in the fire break? Did we just get a new pseudo trail? Or is riding in it frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane?

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions