Trail Maps

Hah thats right way to sandy! It would seem that, the last few weeks during the week its been a ghost town. Strange being out in the woods for an hour or two and your the only person around.

Glenlivet12

Hah thats right way to sandy! It would seem that, the last few weeks during the week its been a ghost town. Strange being out in the woods for an hour or two and your the only person around.

I went for a hike on a Friday a few weeks back w/ my dog at Allaire. We were there for about 5 hours and only saw three people and two of them were on one bike. Its really strange being out there that long and not seeing anyone.

PS conditions are going to be crap this weekend don't waste your time... :D

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
get there around 07:00 or so you have at least an hour and a half of self time...

MMuller

May need a place for overflow parking this weekend. Maybe get a valet service for the place? Ha! See you there.

Dictatorsaurus

Anyone has the entire Allaire trails network in one GPX file?

I found a few files floating around for various trails but couldn't find one file that contains them all.

Frank

Sasquatch
New Unofficial Map

A huge Thank You to Capedoc and Glenlivet12 for their hard work on a new Allaire map. This unofficial map is accurate and includes some non-recognized social trails (so you can stay off them):hmmm:

Allaire_Map_3_in.jpg

click the link below for a full sized image.

http://www2.jorba.org/images/b/bf/ALLAIRE_MULTI-USE_TRAIL_MAP.pdf

Can't thank you guys enough !!

rlb

Awesome work! What software did you guys wind up working with to finish it up?

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Damn, now I don't have an excuse for being lost, or not being able to catch up with the group.:eek: Nicely done Bill and Capers, thanks guys.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions