Trail Maps

IMG_1388.JPG Preacher's Hill. Due south of Bamber Lake. Typical views and trails. No marked trails. IMG_0370.JPG 20140118_162201-0.jpg IMG_0371.JPGIMG_1358.JPG

Molasses

Hi All! I am going to Allaire for the first time this weekend. Planning on getting lost and having fun. Map identifies "non-santioned trails" are they ones to avoid? Ones to definetly hit just knowing they may not be as well maintained or just aren't marked... what is the 411? Thanks so much!

Dennis

rmap01

Unless there's signage that says otherwise you can pretty much ride wherever you see trails. You'll see plenty of others doing the same. There's so much to Allaire and a lot of it is not documented on the "official" trail maps. Explore, explore, explore...

Karate Monkey

Trails not on the official map don't exist, we don't talk about them (fight club), etc :)

Though I hear one can have quite a bit of fun if they accidentally take a non-sanctioned turn. Consider going out on Tuesday nights around 6:00. Not sure how @mike_243 is feeling, but a bunch of people who normally ride the social ride have been going out. I mean, I'm not in the country, or I would, but check it out.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Trails not on the official map don't exist, we don't talk about them (fight club), etc :)

Though I hear one can have quite a bit of fun if they accidentally take a non-sanctioned turn. Consider going out on Tuesday nights around 6:00. Not sure how @mike_243 is feeling, but a bunch of people who normally ride the social ride have been going out. I mean, I'm not in the country, or I would, but check it out.

truth.... We stay on all the sanctioned trails but when things get overgrown it is easy to get turned around and end up some where that is not known.
We will be stating the Tuesday night rides again this is a good way to learn the mapped things. Also we try to sign people on for TM sessions ....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions