Tour De France 2013

Wow that was impressive. The Man Missile flat out beaten by Kittell the Kite.

Manx Missle, since he is a Manxman from the Isle of Man. Man! I like Griepel the Gorilla.

Good stage shaping up today. Valverde, I feel for ya.

wow, best stage in a long time. Cav was stoked, great win to see. Watch the aerial shot and see when Cav kicks how quickly the gap opens. Even better to see that Sky isn't invincible.

I have my opinions of Contador, but damn, he makes things exciting.

Last edited:
We could have a fight on our hands.... Sky really got beat up today. Froome was completely isolated in the peleton. Stannard and Thomas were in group following!

Awesome stage.

doesn't it look like Contador is on a bike too big for him?

It always looks like that with him -- especially in the TTs. Watch him in a TT: he is constantly sliding back on his seat and then falling forward.

Today was a bit of a rough day for Valverde -- one puncture and suddenly he's lost 10 minutes!

But Froome is now totally suspicious to me. How can a guy with no support like that hang on to lose less than a minute and a half to a group moving as fast as that front group was? Yuh suspect, Froome .. yuh suspect ...

Actually, I just saw today's finish and it doesn't seem like Froome was doing any of the work to get his group to save their losses (I was following it online at work this morning.) Still cautiously suspicious of him just for his TT the other day, but losing less than 2 minues today wasn't his doing -- it was the rest of his little group that got him home. He's lucky none of those guys tried to hit him and force him to lose more time still. That's actually gratifying to see -- he wasn't a super man today and his team was downright awful. He's got a tougher road to hoe than Wiggins did last year. Makes for a better tour! Nothing against him -- just any dominant performance is questionable. He has a distinct advantage still, but today made it more believable and the tour more exciting.

Wow, that was a surprisingly exciting stage to watch. I was expecting to ff through to a sprint finish and ended up watching most of it.

Tomorrow looks like a great stage for Sagan.

That was crazy. Amazing to see even the pros can get separated by just a few seconds and come apart.

Just caught the end today and was surprised they let these clowns in the crowd run along and right in front of the riders during the last few kms of that climb.

Who else hates Sky? Quintana is a nice up and coming surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all doping.

Just caught the end today and was surprised they let these clowns in the crowd run along and right in front of the riders during the last few kms of that climb.

The barefoot guy with the giant pig was great. I'd love to understand the thought process that went into his decision to carry a stuffed hog with him as he ran next to cyclists on a mountain stage.

I guess everyone missed the naked guy on Saturday? Granted he was partially hidden by a guy running in hot pants.

Who else hates Sky? Quintana is a nice up and coming surprise. I wouldn't be surprised if they're all doping.

Aboso-fucking-lutely.... There's just no way Froome is clean. I'd love to see his power numbers from yesterday. He must have average 450 watts up that entire climb.

Back
Top Bottom