Tour De France 2013

SpartaBard

So I think there is a little bike race starting tomorrow in France. Any thoughts on this years edition.

I am excited to watch Sagan, Talansky and hope that Ryder won't be a dud again. Froome and Contador...yawn.

I dont follow this too closely, but i'd like to see Sagan win it or perform real well. he was a beast on some stages last year

He should be a favorite to win the Green jersey.

Now that Cavendish isn't riding for sky, (told ya to somebody) he should back in contention. Cavendish and Sagan battling could be great to watch

That'd be me. You nailed it. Stoked to watch something other than a TT prologue tomorrow. This first week is gonna be epic.

Now that Cavendish isn't riding for sky, (told ya to somebody) he should back in contention. Cavendish and Sagan battling could be great to watch

The big advantage for Sagan is he is a bit more of an all around rider, he can do some hills which may help him get some of the intermediate sprint points and reach the finish on the non-sprint stage.

That said, Cavendish is still fast and strong as hell. Should be great to watch.

I have the DVR set so no Spoilers!

All of those people waving at them and none of the Cyclist waved back. I guess they are too good to wave back. Roadies suck.

Well they certainly made the opener of the 100th TDF memorable. The ending was more like a parody from SNL.

Anyone have a link to good live stream? I can't seem to find anything.

Back
Top Bottom