Things that make you smile :)

Could have put this in the frown thread but will be over in another hour or so. Furnace died last Wed - motor burned out. Could have gotten it replaced for $1300 but the furnace is 14 years old and other parts likely to go so whole unit is being replaced right now. Heat will be back soon

Could have put this in the frown thread but will be over in another hour or so. Furnace died last Wed - motor burned out. Could have gotten it replaced for $1300 but the furnace is 14 years old and other parts likely to go so whole unit is being replaced right now. Heat will be back soon
Don't need no stinking heater on Carravaggio! :)

Going through that list makes me think NJ sucks.

Main Street in Patterson is one of our highlights? The fucking swamps of North Jersey? Wawa?

They have County Parks on there, and not state parks except High Point State Park.

Going through that list makes me think NJ sucks.

Main Street in Patterson is one of our highlights? The fucking swamps of North Jersey? Wawa?

They have County Parks on there, and not state parks except High Point State Park.
Yeah it was pretty bad, the only good list ive ever seen put out about nj was by some kid from. Rutgers years ago. It was a map of nj with names given to all the different parts and stereotypes of people from their. Deffintly wasnt politicaly correct by any means but it was hilarious! I remember i was in the hill person category and couldn't argue too much about it.

Yeah it was pretty bad, the only good list ive ever seen put out about nj was by some kid from. Rutgers years ago. It was a map of nj with names given to all the different parts and stereotypes of people from their. Deffintly wasnt politicaly correct by any means but it was hilarious! I remember i was in the hill person category and couldn't argue too much about it.
Map of NJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom