The weekend (2/28 - 3/1)

oh dont worry ill still be riding somewhere tomorrow. even if i gotta put a bunch of air in the tires and ride the streets and jump curbs. i got some early birthday gifts i need to try out. have no fear, scott WILL ride tomorrow:D

I hear ya

The Turners (Kathleen) maiden voyage was a road ride to the Howell Reservoir. OOOHH that was exciting.:rolleyes:

oh dont worry ill still be riding somewhere tomorrow. even if i gotta put a bunch of air in the tires and ride the streets and jump curbs. i got some early birthday gifts i need to try out. have no fear, scott WILL ride tomorrow:D

I know it's not that exciteing but have you ever ridden Manasqaun Resevoir?
It's a good place to get some miles in when every where else is wet. It's a 6 mile loop.
Nice scenerey fo sho!

I know it's not that exciteing but have you ever ridden Manasqaun Resevoir?
It's a good place to get some miles in when every where else is wet. It's a 6 mile loop.
Nice scenerey fo sho!
I used to go there with my wife all the time the major issue is if the weather is nice it will be a mob scene....

yeah the first few rides on my first bike were there. ima scout around for some urban stuff with stairs and drops to ride.

Wait. Is your name Scott? Ha! I never knew! I just know you as MIG. :) Happy Birthday!

i'd say if you don't want to ride road - ride the next best thing to trails (IMHO). invade your local skatepark!

Wait. Is your name Scott? Ha! I never knew! I just know you as MIG. :) Happy Birthday!

haha yeah i know. i think most of the guys i ride with dont know my actual name either, lol. haha my birthday is this unday. its a BIG one too. sheesh.

one from my collection:

Big-Head-Cop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom