the surf SUCKS

Andy Irons riding NJ beach break. Cool! Let's see if we can get Lance over at Allaire now. Still waves today. Hitting it again shortly.

Ya, surf did not suck. Clean, glassy waist-chest with a bunch of bigger set waves. Tide started getting too low and wind came up from NE by 1 but before that was great.

Point Pleasant was still overhead 6am-12pm. Got a free slice of pizza and a soda, was approached by 19 year old girls from J. City as well. Life is good!!

I went out this am to try my 5 fin in some smaller condition so I could figure out where the hell my feel are supposed to go.

I was surprised with head high set waves, warm water and 1 guy out. I finally figured out how to ride the new board. It was such a rush to lay that thing over. It really does turn like a snowboard. Crazy!

Saw the biggest pod of dolphins I have ever seen close to shore (12+)

Enjoyed every minute of it.

This is my favorite time of year to be in the water.

My point is.. Don't skip the 3ft days, they are still well worth it.

probably going on out tomorrow morning for a DP. i just got over a good illness - i think i had a touch of the SARS - its been well over a month since i've been out. should be fun tomorrow - winds look good. i'll be either at bradley @lariene or spring lake @north pavilion, whichever looks better.

OK, what's up with these "good" illnesses? I was sick with something my doc couldn't figure out for the entire month of September! OK, more better now. Just rode Allaire 2hrs Sunday then surfed LaReine in Bradley right after. Saturday surf was better though. Check out some killer bradley surf on my youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WU3fmOeDw

OK, what's up with these "good" illnesses? I was sick with something my doc couldn't figure out for the entire month of September! OK, more better now. Just rode Allaire 2hrs Sunday then surfed LaReine in Bradley right after. Saturday surf was better though. Check out some killer bradley surf on my youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9WU3fmOeDw

I was at Avon-by-the-sea on Saturday whoopin it up body surfing, after the ovarian cancer walk with my family.
Water still felt great, no wetsuit, just me and the churchies...

BOBKE

The wind is looking good for this weekend to break the kitesout and go kiteboarding... to bad Ill be racing:getsome:

I got some nice lefts last weekend in lbi with only one other person out. So glad all the tourists left. Wore a 3/2 but probably could have trunked it with a wind jacket.

Boo for this weekend.

James

Back
Top Bottom