The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

Is that a hello Kitty camo jersey?!
?

Is there any other kind?

IMG_20200321_110756-01.jpeg

3/21

Today was leg rest day. went with wifey to her doc appointment in Sarasota. Afterwards, we went to St. Armands circle to walk around and get lunch. This place would typically be mobbed any day, even more so on Saturday. We parked right off the circle and there were just scattered couples and families walking around. A few restaurants open for takeout only and some shops open. Usually a great place for high end car spotting, today only saw one Ferrari and one Aston Martin, plus a few classics. Took this pic while wifey was shopping:

20200321_115756.jpg

Glad to see the old folks around here are taking this seriously.

There are 11 cases in my town, 8 more than yesterday.

Dr. Joe (see extensive posts above) told me last night that this could get an order or two of magnitude worse.

Only if I run out of Bloody Mary's for lunch.

There are 11 cases in my town, 8 more than yesterday.

Dr. Joe (see extensive posts above) told me last night that this could get an order or two of magnitude worse.

Only if I run out of Bloody Mary's for lunch.

Get out of dodge. There are 10 in our county. Stay away from Broward and Dade counties tho...

3/21
Throw more rocks
IMG_20200321_142711.jpg

And more rocks
MVIMG_20200321_143859.jpg

When they closed the lake last year they had fencing and these littered the beach. I also found cation tape and the pieces of the orange fencing they used to gate off the lake.

I filled half a 5 gallon bucket some 60 zip ties 10 pieces of fence and a few years of police caution tape. Kinda ticked off because this is the norm for the town staff. I bet there will be more cation tape when the parks are reopened..
IMG_20200321_145443.jpg

But people aren’t and like I said the parks are closed and we as group look like a problem
Not sure if anything changed but as far as I know... Parks are open in limited capacity. Offices, bathroom, camp grounds are closed but trails and whatnot are open. Practicing social distancing, you should be ok. Exercise is an essential activity... So I've heard.

Back
Top Bottom