The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From Gov. Murphy:
“Now, you can still take a walk outside, go buy groceries, or get takeout from the local restaurants you want to support, but if you do, continue to practice social distancing,”

Don’t ride in groups. Maybe ride from home to the trail if possible, but otherwise, I’d say we’re good. That said, I did see multiple groups not only riding together but stopping and hanging out like nothing had changed...this is not good.

rick81721

Lothar
From Gov. Murphy:
“Now, you can still take a walk outside, go buy groceries, or get takeout from the local restaurants you want to support, but if you do, continue to practice social distancing,”

Don’t ride in groups. Maybe ride from home to the trail if possible, but otherwise, I’d say we’re good. That said, I did see multiple groups not only riding together but stopping and hanging out like nothing had changed...this is not good.

Yeah earlier this week I saw two groups of older roadies - they weren't drafting but way too close. Hopefully that stops

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Quick ride around the neighborhood.
She's stuntin.
20200321_145544.jpg
20200321_145524.jpg
20200321_145553.jpg

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let’s get back to distractions!

3/21
Went back to Dickerson to not ride my locals but not drive too far, also wanted to redeem myself on Orange because I went OTB and dabbed like a teenage burnout on every feature yesterday. Succeeded in cleaning everything and PR’d it on the first lap... was a tired slop fest on round 2 but had a damn good ride. Jason has built some super fun new features scattered throughout the park ?

1584822899736.jpeg

Top Bottom