the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

Mahnken

I've been to rice fields in the Philippines, but I haven't walked through them ?
20150319_220553.jpg

serviceguy

currently jobless..

but i kept myself busy,by fixing things around my house wich is very in bad conditions when i returned,it was occupied by my step brother family but he doesn't do good job maintaining it,so i kick him out now?

unless i can find investor to invest my dream bike shop,then that's i will do as my income source
but,now...nothing

cycling related businesses is Booming here in Jakarta or in Big Cities .

Congrats on the house, that was a smart move for sure to keep it while abroad. Wifes always know best!

It looks like you may have some very interesting areas to explore by bike, have you thought of starting a business leading some tourist rides for westerners that fancy themselves the adventurous types ? You have the advantage of very good English language skills on top of your obvious biking skills, that could be a winner. I wish I had access to something like that when I was in Indonesia in September 2001, I actually watched the twin towers crumble from my hotel room in Jackarta. Just a thought.

I remember riding on a car everyday for 1.5 hours each way out of Jackarta and back to go to work every day, and getting to see some very nice areas out of the city thinking they would be a nice ride, but we were never allowed to divert from the fixed itinerary due to the political situation.

liong71er

Congrats on the house, that was a smart move for sure to keep it while abroad. Wifes always know best!

It looks like you may have some very interesting areas to explore by bike, have you thought of starting a business leading some tourist rides for westerners that fancy themselves the adventurous types ? You have the advantage of very good English language skills on top of your obvious biking skills, that could be a winner. I wish I had access to something like that when I was in Indonesia in September 2001, I actually watched the twin towers crumble from my hotel room in Jackarta. Just a thought.

I remember riding on a car everyday for 1.5 hours each way out of Jackarta and back to go to work every day, and getting to see some very nice areas out of the city thinking they would be a nice ride, but we were never allowed to divert from the fixed itinerary due to the political situation.
agree wife always knows something we don't

well to be frank,,i'm not much of business type person (my wife is,and she's very good at it)

next time when you're in Jakarta,give me a shout
i surely will take you out for a ride

thank you Leo for the ideas!!

liong71er

The Red Mud or Red Clay Wall
The Java Island Consist Mostly with This Clay Type of Soils very sticky when wet just like the type of Material for making Vase or Ceramics Households,
but others Big Island may have different characters or Soils,Here on This regions where i live
this is what's look like,when dry it's very dusty,when it's wet very sticky.
4CA816E6-5553-41AA-B82D-C9D127C629FD.jpeg

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
where is this?wayne? or is that park by golf course?
thanks for this picture i really miss these areas,,remember this
never take anything or everything for granted,i'm glad i practice my life motto with that words,but still..
Its Paterson Falls!

I couldn't get inside the park since its closed but I thought you might appreciate seeing some of your spots.

liong71er

Its Paterson Falls!

I couldn't get inside the park since its closed but I thought you might appreciate seeing some of your spots.
ofcourse more than apreciated
i love it,..now i remember wich side is
the cherry trees was on the otherside of the falls the upper falls close by the houses

and the second pictures was on the Lot

thanks,,Now i handed Adventure Torches to You!?
good job Dongseng!!

liong71er

the story of my Wrought Iron Dining Chairs
These chairs are made by me,i design it,Drawing it,counts all the materials (solid square bar and round bar) then cutting it,then bring to shape it,but you have to heating them first then shaping it just like a blacksmiths does,draw 1:1 then after all bar has been shape according to design
then next step put it all together piece by pieces by welding it,after that sand paer it,coated with primer then paint it with rustic finishing look..the Table not picture here(it's very heavy) i made those furniture 21yrs ago.today i paint it grey.
i also made lots of gates,fences,windows guards all this are Handmade by me.

so,other than biking
my other skill also a Blacksmith?
A Wrought Ironers.
but,i dislike this job
because of the Fumes from welding and painting not to mention the small iron dust particles
it is very unhealthy job.

CF50D303-AA24-4D0D-A3E8-21CD440124D3.jpeg
64F8A3EA-49E5-46F3-A3F3-0DB4A3995A51.jpeg
225F8974-B9BE-4E97-9D81-AE53E2ED2796.jpeg

Attachments

• 4620D1B2-EAA3-40F1-8515-5502D53CAC36.jpeg
    4620D1B2-EAA3-40F1-8515-5502D53CAC36.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom