the journey of the boar in years 2013 - ......

Kick off ..start with this football ball,another forgotten gem,,this probably
more than 30 years old..an American Expat that i know well gave me this in 1994,.he brought this ball fromm US when he came to work in Indonesia in the 90's ...i also have a very old surfing board wich he also gave me,we lost contact long time ago,he's from New Mexico.
B406656D-6A9F-4E84-9E28-A8692E7C9BE0.jpeg

Wilson Brand

On a scale of 1 - "Woman driving a Tesla", how bad?
very bad,Jim?

no..all kidding aside,FYI
driving in Indonesia,esp in Jakarta
you can do whatever,no speed limit just like the fast and furios,you can change lane anytime,just like an asshole,,no one cares as long as you didn't hit nobody,the way we drive so unpredictable..unlike the US driver(they're very predictable mostly,there's also assoles,but not many)
here,we got it all
you'll have a blast with your VW here,it's ver Chaotic..and not many traffic control lights either,at the intersection most this motorist knows how to navigate without hitting nobody,i was so scare when i was driving here,it's so chaotic you're surrounded by motorcycle from all directions,and you have to follow the flows,check it out on YT

first week return to Indo (Not having Driver License yet) i already Driving my sister's car and her scooter,,then The second week i "bought" the DL meaning i don't need taking test writen or driving (what for?i don't need to taking test no more..even kid can drive or ride here at early age without needed DL) i'm taking the easy route..
so,,hopes this gives you Ideas how bad or good we are,when it comes to driving??
Driving is Easy,the traffic is not easy,,you're either follow the flows or you makes your own traffic flows
come see it for yourself..when you get here you can drive anything you want,,even a Tesla.

I bet your "ending" is more compelling.
Have you started writing yet? I know a ghost writer if you need one.
She usually does political journeys, so it wouldn't be a stretch.

my ending is.."unfortunately" "being at wrong places at a wrong time" etc.etc..

thank you patrick
i haven't done anything with my "Detention" journal
nothing,i have no idea how to begin lef alone on How To Write,,yes,i need someone with expertise to guide or help or just give me an advise

but,there's once i met this Lyft Driver in Oregon,he's from woodridge,NJ moved to John Day,OR with her wife 10yrs ago
he,also a writer (he mentioned about his published book,but,dang..i forgot to write it down,but..i got it onnmy gopro cause i'm recording our conversation through out the way) he said,,write whatever or everything you knows or remember,

hopefully i still remember all of it,good thing mtbnj come in handy also strava and IG,.
so,yes
i do need some help,just don't know how or where to begin with,
i would love too,if i can get any short of assistance
Thank you Patrick,you're truly are dear Friend!????

I'll reach out to here and see if she would be interested.

outline your story by time - start with how you arrived, notes about what you left behind to come here.
what happened that you overstayed your visa, and how you got by
a little about you, a little about the wife and jack.
your adventures, places, people.
the final trip, being detained.

the final version might not be written in strict time order - that is what a good writer is for.

your writing is always entertaining, with great stories and interesting detail - and good pics of course.
don't worry about the perfect words - just the perfect stories.

probably be a few days.

when is rainy season? keep ya inside a bit.

oh,it's gonna be a long story..
i'm not sure if my life story can be interesting for people to read,i mean there's a lot more fascinating and great story out there..
mine..meh!!

anyway,i really appreciate your help Patrick

(an IG user from NYC also reach out to me few days ago,he follow my BAA trips,he work at bike shop,i get what he's trying to do with my trip,but,,too bad i have to be physically present at the shop)

Back
Top Bottom