The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

I guess it's this time of year, isn't it.

Doesn't Di2 tune itself? Or are you using some different bike?

It doesn't. but it only takes a couple seconds to adjust the rear.

Spacer or fire.

Cowbell needs to be turned to 11.

and spacers mean you don't need to mess with the stops, so that helps too.

Anyone know if there's any way to adjust the cassette on the Gen 1 KickR?
I have three sets of wheels, all with different hubs, that shift without any adjustments, when I put the bike on the trainer, the higher gears are off. I'm using the same Ultegra cassette on all wheels and the trainer.

I'd rather not adjust the derailleur each time the bike goes on/comes off the trainer.
New bike.

Anyone know if there's any way to adjust the cassette on the Gen 1 KickR?
I have three sets of wheels, all with different hubs, that shift without any adjustments, when I put the bike on the trainer, the higher gears are off. I'm using the same Ultegra cassette on all wheels and the trainer.

I'd rather not adjust the derailleur each time the bike goes on/comes off the trainer.

Fire?

Ok. I don't have the patience to go back and check, but I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if there's a way to correct it.

@Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST and I have restarted our zwift rides together. There's a few loops we like to do... One of them being the jungle loop. And that's what I chose last night.

We hopped on and started riding together but then a few minutes in, we separated. Glenn went one way and I went another. I thought maybe I hit something on my phone trying to get music to play in the background or something. I cancelled. Quickly tried to make another meetup and we tried again. And again we started out together but zwift separated us. I didn't even touch my phone just in case. We wound up just riding alone. And neither of us did the jungle loop.

Apparently, this has happened before as there's a few complaints, but I don't see how you can fix that when you're in the middle of the meetup ride. Thoughts?

https://forums.zwift.com/t/riders-not-following-the-course-in-a-meetup/16696/23

Screenshot_20190926-070930.png
Screenshot_20190926-070945.png

1569454665809.jpg

Gremlins?

I read through the thread, and looks like a transient issue.
Seems to be a known problem, going on a year now. must be a tough one to find - and it seems focused
around the jungle or alpe routes.

you gotta spend some of that coin you have built up! Maybe some nice new wheels? :)

Steering has come to Zwift -

phone on handlebars running companion, zwift proper on other platform.

Choose Quatch Quest route in Watopia,
About 2.3 miles in, there is a right turn (you are prompted with a question mark)
Select the right turn, follow the instructions.

i found the sensitivity a bit high, dialed it back a bit and all good.
takes a subtle touch to stay on track. scored 8/10 on first try.

not sure about the guy on the TT bike on the trails tho.
there are a few bugs if 'quit' is selected.

Steering has come to Zwift -

phone on handlebars running companion, zwift proper on other platform.

Choose Quatch Quest route in Watopia,
About 2.3 miles in, there is a right turn (you are prompted with a question mark)
Select the right turn, follow the instructions.

i found the sensitivity a bit high, dialed it back a bit and all good.
takes a subtle touch to stay on track. scored 8/10 on first try.

not sure about the guy on the TT bike on the trails tho.
there are a few bugs if 'quit' is selected.

I just got an email on this today. It looks like all you need is the app and your phone mounted to your bars - there's no additional equipment for under the front tire, is there? I suppose you could probably get something if you want just to make it easier to turn, but it's not necessary is it? I like the idea of this - definitely going to give it a look-see.

I just got an email on this today. It looks like all you need is the app and your phone mounted to your bars - there's no additional equipment for under the front tire, is there? I suppose you could probably get something if you want just to make it easier to turn, but it's not necessary is it? I like the idea of this - definitely going to give it a look-see.

Just the phone on the bars. They plan on selling a disc to go under the front tire just to turn easier. And avoid creating a flat spot?

So quick question on the new steering capability if anyone knows:

We're in the process of remodeling our basement to add a full bathroom and I have to move my "studio" to the other side. I figure while I'm at it, I might add a few "upgrades" to the setup. I was thinking about getting the Kickr Climb. I'm pretty excited to try out the steering capability, though, and I'm wondering - will that work with the climb? Anyone have any idea or has Wahoo made any statement on whether or not the Climb will work with steering?

We're in the process of remodeling our basement to add a full bathroom and I have to move my "studio" to the other side. I figure while I'm at it, I might add a few "upgrades" to the setup. I was thinking about getting the Kickr Climb. I'm pretty excited to try out the steering capability, though, and I'm wondering - will that work with the climb? Anyone have any idea or has Wahoo made any statement on whether or not the Climb will work with steering?
Not that I have been on a terribly a lot lately but I have been wondering what happened to you? Good to see your still alive :)

Not that I have been on a terribly a lot lately but I have been wondering what happened to you? Good to see your still alive :)

Thanks! Yeah, I'm still breathing. Just been busy with some other stuff. Still check out the board whenever I can, just not as much time to post anymore!

i've done a bunch of research on what has been posted, and there is no answer yet. don't need to move the bars much to steer, so they could put a pivot in the climb,
but it would need to be a wedge, so kinda weird. will keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom