The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

RobW

The post above yours has the elevation profile in the upper right, at the bottom edge of the inset picture of the map.
Wow that’s what that is! Ha! I can’t see that between glasses sliding down nose and my screen being a iPad. Thanks!

In what order do you suggest the testing sequence? Ramp test, then FTP? I would then move onto FTP builder? Just making sure I have that right.

The Kalmyk

Clearly cycling inside is too big to stop at this point but what color is the other side of the ball? For perspective I would suggest this book. That said, I finally joined Strava, lol.

Galpin.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It is in there with the local crit guy that takes albuterol and grabs a podium spot after being mid-pack....

e-sports is getting bigger - with zwift having the weird connection to actually having some physical fitness.

the btle hack is easily defeated if wahoo locks the radio id and the receiver refuses to listen to another device
(for e-sport finals and qualifiers - not at home.)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I see the words but my brain refuses to comprehend. I like Zwift as much as the next guy but this sure goes into the "Do not give 2 shits" category.

The only interesting thing is Mike Zusman's company was part of this "news". Mike being a local guy that I used to race with and still talk to occasionally.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The only interesting thing is Mike Zusman's company was part of this "news". Mike being a local guy that I used to race with and still talk to occasionally.

Ha, I consulted with them briefly between jobs a bunch of years ago.

goldsbar

I like Zwift as much as the next guy but this sure goes into the "Do not give 2 shits" category.

Yup. I'll be back on once it gets dark earlier. Never did a Zwift race. Even if I do, I'll always assume some people are cheating; some purposefully, some not. As for watching other people do esports...not a chance. That's even more boring than doing my own riding in front of a computer screen.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know if there's any way to adjust the cassette on the Gen 1 KickR?
I have three sets of wheels, all with different hubs, that shift without any adjustments, when I put the bike on the trainer, the higher gears are off. I'm using the same Ultegra cassette on all wheels and the trainer.

I'd rather not adjust the derailleur each time the bike goes on/comes off the trainer.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hmmm... cowbell may move the cassette a little too far. I'll try that first, then maybe try a spacer.

Shame with a ll the tech build into that trainer, there's no lateral micro-adjust mechanism of some sort.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know if there's any way to adjust the cassette on the Gen 1 KickR?
I have three sets of wheels, all with different hubs, that shift without any adjustments, when I put the bike on the trainer, the higher gears are off. I'm using the same Ultegra cassette on all wheels and the trainer.

I'd rather not adjust the derailleur each time the bike goes on/comes off the trainer.
Doesn't Di2 tune itself? Or are you using some different bike?

Top Bottom