The Guitar Player Thread.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
He's First Chair in Orchestra and started teaching himself guitar last year. He can hold his own pretty well at this point, I figure another year and he'll be above my level.
That’s awesome. I wish I had done music in school. I tried taking a theory class in college but but was too far behind the kids that grew up in that world. It’s like second language at that point.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
That’s awesome. I wish I had done music in school. I tried taking a theory class in college but but was too far behind the kids that grew up in that world. It’s like second language at that point.

Yeah, I've can read music but it takes forever to do anything and I really have to noodle to transpose a song onto another instrument. My son can play anything he knows on anything with strings because he's been doing it since Elementary School. He can also listen to something and play it, where I have to noodle quite a bit to get somewhere in the ballpark.

Steve Vai

The condensed rack. Played all of them tonight when I got home and pretty sure I have my bases covered. The kid's RG looks dope in there. Our nylon string is upstairs because that's the boy's go to. Like, he sleeps with it kinda go to.

20191226_212523.jpg

The old rack. I sold 2 of these to upgrade to the Nova. @MadisonDan has that Talman. That Strat lasted a week just to confirm I hate anything Fender makes. Yet, I still always want a Strat? Probably what it feels like to ride a Trek.

jim.vreeland-1545762921586.jpg

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The condensed rack. Played all of them tonight when I got home and pretty sure I have my bases covered. The kid's RG looks dope in there. Our nylon string is upstairs because that's the boy's go to. Like, he sleeps with it kinda go to.

View attachment 114516

The old rack. I sold 2 of these to upgrade to the Nova. @MadisonDan has that Talman. That Strat lasted a week just to confirm I hate anything Fender makes. Yet, I still always want a Strat? Probably what it feels like to ride a Trek.

View attachment 114517
It’s on its way back soon.
Much appreciated....

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's

View attachment 114516

View attachment 114517
I see you’ve yet to form a completely unnecessary pedal collection. Probably for the best.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah but you don’t see Lee ripping any drum parts...

Speaking of Lee McKinney...what did you think of the solo album he put out this year?

Steve Vai

You know, as big of a BOO fan as I am, I didn't like it. Not sure why, he's one of my favorite guitar players.

Top Bottom