The Guitar Player Thread.

Today's the day!! My Angel Vivaldi Signature came in today. I've been friends with Angel for a while now so I got to see this process unfold from the various prototypes into a production model. The finished product is absolutely stunning. I had to sell a wheelset, 2 guitars, and a pile of parts but it was so worth it!!

View attachment 113355View attachment 113356View attachment 113357View attachment 113358

Here's a couple shots of the prototypes in action.

View attachment 113359
View attachment 113360
Can you play Carol of the Bells on your fancy new guitar.

Thats one of the nicer signature guitars I've seen, the gold is pretty sweet. Who carries Charvel around here? I want a Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2, but would like to try it first.

View attachment 113709

Sam Ash and Guitar Center technically do. Neither of the ones next to my house had any of them though. The Sam Ash in Springfield had a Nova in stock but I've seen and played Angel's so I knew I wanted one already. I just ordered it from the Guitar Center in East Brunswick because that's where I always go. Seems like if you're not into Fender Strats, no one has what you want in stock. All the shops in a 20 mile radius have ZERO extended range guitars.

Sam Ash and Guitar Center technically do. Neither of the ones next to my house had any of them though. The Sam Ash in Springfield had a Nova in stock but I've seen and played Angel's so I knew I wanted one already. I just ordered it from the Guitar Center in East Brunswick because that's where I always go. Seems like if you're not into Fender Strats, no one has what you want in stock. All the shops in a 20 mile radius have ZERO extended range guitars.

The Guitar Center by me has 5000 Strats and Les Pauls, from cheap to ridiculous and gaudy. They also have an equal amount of cheap Ibanez's, with none of the signature or premium models. Aside from a couple of Jackson's, they have 0.0 Charvels.

Guitar players here too? Wow this place is cool.
My guitars: Ibanez RG550 Prestige , Ibanez Iron Label series, Ibanez Xiphos, Jackson Dk2 kelly, jackson X series Soloist, And a washburn x50 pro.
As u can probably guess, i like to shred!

Back
Top Bottom