The Great Northern Migration Ride, July 26, Mahlon Dickerson

Frank

Sasquatch
The guy wareing the orange "event organizer" t shirt.. His name was steve. I know shaggs name is steve:

Shaggz (Steve) was the dead-sexy thing (other than Mare) in the mtbnj.com full kit (matchy-matchy) who also did some pre-ride talkin', but wasn't as loud.

I think shaggz wore last years JORBAfest event staff t-shirt in the lot after he cahnged out of his dead sexy kit.

A fall tour post-leaf turning and pre-leaf falling would be killer. That is my favorite time to ride up there. An epic cruiser ride...casual, lots of hanging out, maybe even bringing lunch, would be a grand idea...just enjoy the company, the beauty, and the fall aroma. When we get closer drop me a line and we'll see if we can figure out the optimum weekend and pull something together.

That sounds awesome !

Dave

Glad I decided to turn around and snap a few! Thanks for the ride, guys and gals. It was a great ride and a memorable experience. I really enjoyed seeing the variety of what Jersey has to offer -- people and trails!! I'll send the pics to Frank so he can post them up. I wish I had gotten more/better photos, but the low-light conditions and only having my point-and-shoot made it tough....plus, I was too busy enjoying riding to stop and take pics. :)

Thank you all again.

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was the one in the orange shirt hangin in the first group. Who was the animal on the rigid ss flying in the front? and who was guy with the rubberband in his beard?

Chris26er

Team MTBNJ.com-Halter's
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanx, first available time I can get out is next thursday, but more likely next wkd sometime. I'm itchin to hit it again soon!

Top Bottom