The Good Deals Thread

you cannot have a good deal on ebay... usually people pay more than it costs on sale from regular retailers.

That is true for buying something new and I support LBS wherever I call home, however, one man's ebay trash is another man's gold.

I put a bid in, 6 hours later:

"We're writing to let you know that the following listing was removed and the item is no longer available:

150959724985 - Moots Mooto XZ 29er Titanium Mountain Bike

The listing was removed because the item appears to have been listed without the account holder's permission. At this time, we're restoring the account to its original owner. You're no longer obligated to pay for the item. "

That was a sweet looking bike.

Hammerhead Bikes

Some really crazy prices at Hammerhead Bikes when you use the HHXMAS coupon code through the end of the month. Examples:

ENVE AM 29er wheelset $1819
ENVE XC 29er wheelset $1819

Reynolds Carbon AM 29er wheelset $1365

Stan's Crest 29er, Arch EX 29er, or Flow EX 29er Wheelsets $371-$382
Stan's Flow 29er with X9 hubs (20mm front/ 12x142 rear) $245

Schwalbe Nobby Nic EVO Snakeskin 29x2.35 $45
Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO Snakeskin 29x2.25 $46 (looks like only one left)

Maxxis Ignitor EXO 29x2.1 $42
Maxxis Ikon EXO 29x2.2 $51

Shipping looks like it is $22 for the cheaper wheelsets via UPS Ground. The carbon wheelsets are free shipping. No tax, either.

Wish I could grab up an ENVE set!

http://www.hammerheadbikes.com/

Last edited:
Man, I still don't even know what bike I'm gonna buy (or build). Although if you buy a set I might be more inclined to follow suit :D

It comes will all the axle standards anyways. So unless you buy a BMX bike, you are golden!

I'm going to think about it. Even though i totally can't justify it...

Just an FYI...ordered a set of Crests from Hammerhead for $393 shipped for Amy and they have been "awaiting fulfillment" for a week, even though my CC has been charged. Fingers crossed.

Free

Well one week free. just sign up on the website.

Attended one of Courtney & Bill's Real Ryde classes. what a blast - a bit more than 50 minutes on the "byke". Legs got a great workout, as well as various core areas (depending on your lean, it was felt in the lumbar, lower lat, outer abdom, and a bit in the arms, as the lean was induced with a push.

Courtney was great at creating 'the road ahead' and making it a challenge. Give it a try. I'll be there if the weather dips below 20 or we get one of those nice nj ice slushies.

http://www.goryde.com/ - located in whitehouse station

wore a long sleeve tech shirt, and got nice and toasty! headband wasn't enough to contain the sweat. full house too. reservation system on-line makes it a piece of cake. they have expanded into kettle ball, and trx - so lots to do.

enjoy.

Well one week free. just sign up on the website.

Attended one of Courtney & Bill's Real Ryde classes. what a blast - a bit more than 50 minutes on the "byke". Legs got a great workout, as well as various core areas (depending on your lean, it was felt in the lumbar, lower lat, outer abdom, and a bit in the arms, as the lean was induced with a push.

Courtney was great at creating 'the road ahead' and making it a challenge. Give it a try. I'll be there if the weather dips below 20 or we get one of those nice nj ice slushies.

http://www.goryde.com/ - located in whitehouse station

wore a long sleeve tech shirt, and got nice and toasty! headband wasn't enough to contain the sweat. full house too. reservation system on-line makes it a piece of cake. they have expanded into kettle ball, and trx - so lots to do.

enjoy.

this place is a ton of fun and a great work out. I highly recommend it. Plus its around the corner. :getsome:

Back
Top Bottom