The Good Deals Thread

Yes, I was asleep and out of it when Lance woke me up to tell me "there are rims you need to get on the forum"...I'm awake now...lol. Dave, if you got any more info, PM me.

Thanks guys for looking out for me!

That mark across the TT looks like the bar spun and the brake levers made contact with it. Nasty.

Manny...good luck and god speed. Wear a flak jacket and go with two buddies...one to watch your back and one to watch your car while you are away from it.

Guys, I was really all kidding about meeting that guy but I wanted to go fishing...

Hi there,

The ad is still available for sale. Everything is as described, no hidden flaws or anything to be worried about. The price is going to be $650, not negotiable. I`m in the middle of a very difficult moving process, therefore the delivery and the payment for this sale will be handled by eBay, using their Buyer Protection Program. Right now i`m in UK, just got here 4 days ago...my gf rly hated me for this, but i have a very good job offer here and this is where i`m gonna be for the next 12 months. If you are serious about this purchase and all ready have the full asking price in ur pockets, let me tell u how things works using this eBay service. You will have the guarantee that the item is exactly as described, a inspection period for the product which is 5 to 10 days long, a safe money transaction with anti scam protection policy and all the papers which will make you the owner of the purchased product.
If you agree with this kind of deal please email me your shipping details and also your full name to start the delivery process.

Keep in touch,
Daniel

Guys, I was really all kidding about meeting that guy but I wanted to go fishing...

Hi there,

The ad is still available for sale. Everything is as described, no hidden flaws or anything to be worried about. The price is going to be $650, not negotiable. I`m in the middle of a very difficult moving process, therefore the delivery and the payment for this sale will be handled by eBay, using their Buyer Protection Program. Right now i`m in UK, just got here 4 days ago...my gf rly hated me for this, but i have a very good job offer here and this is where i`m gonna be for the next 12 months. If you are serious about this purchase and all ready have the full asking price in ur pockets, let me tell u how things works using this eBay service. You will have the guarantee that the item is exactly as described, a inspection period for the product which is 5 to 10 days long, a safe money transaction with anti scam protection policy and all the papers which will make you the owner of the purchased product.
If you agree with this kind of deal please email me your shipping details and also your full name to start the delivery process.

Keep in touch,
Daniel

Nice. I've got dozens of those from CL until I got bored of messing with them. Lame lame lame!

Tell him that your agent in Nigeria will wire him the money as soon as he supplies his bank account info.

crossfit in princeton

I think this a good deal
http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/517/deals/354700-one-month-of-unlimited-crossfit-classes

but I just did a couple months of crossfit for free!
Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom