The Good Deals Thread

Jeflee

Hucknroll/Competative Cyclist Horrible experience

Hucknroll and Competative cyclist are now the same company. Ordered 2012Mukluk 3 from them told me it would ship last week. Checked yesterday and was told will ship end of this week. I said to cancel it. 1 hour later I get an email saying it shipped. Called back and lady tells me it shipped nothing they can do. Gives me a bogus tracking number . I said fine I would still take it if in fact it actually shipped. :mad: 2 hours later I get another email saying it hasnt shipped and to call them if I still want it. I called them back and told them I was contacting my credit card company to cancel the charge. This is the second time this has happened with them (1st time was competative cyclist ) My point is one person doesnt know what the other is doing over there. Prices are great but service sucks. I'd rather spend more at a LBS then deal with them again.

Sevenz

I'd rather spend more at a LBS then deal with them again.

Good call!!! Get a hold of Jim Vreeland at High Gear...He knows Fat Bikes...If you are really in a hurry to get a fatty and Jim has nothing in stock give my buddy at Cycle Haven on Long Island a shout...He has Pugsleys, Necro Pugs, Moonlanders, and custom 907's in stock and ready to go at blow out prices...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CYCLE-HAVEN/111338492337632

Ask for Derrick

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Hucknroll and Competative cyclist are now the same company. Ordered 2012Mukluk 3 from them told me it would ship last week. Checked yesterday and was told will ship end of this week. I said to cancel it. 1 hour later I get an email saying it shipped. Called back and lady tells me it shipped nothing they can do. Gives me a bogus tracking number . I said fine I would still take it if in fact it actually shipped. :mad: 2 hours later I get another email saying it hasnt shipped and to call them if I still want it. I called them back and told them I was contacting my credit card company to cancel the charge. This is the second time this has happened with them (1st time was competative cyclist ) My point is one person doesnt know what the other is doing over there. Prices are great but service sucks. I'd rather spend more at a LBS then deal with them again.

Did it say that the item had an expected ship date, i.e. currently out of stock?

This is the same company that does the chainlove orders and when I was buying stuff from bonktown, the stuff would always ship right away and returns were not a problem.

Jeflee

It was in stock. They had 1 medium left. Just had to build it. When I cancelled it the manager told me he didn't blame me. He would of done the same.

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hucknroll has a code that makes any already on sale clothing and accessory 50% off. So if it was 10%, now fiddy. Some good deals if you fart around a little.

Top Bottom