The Good Deals Thread

iman29

Oh man good thing nothing in my size those orange and black ones would have been too good to not make the drive.

Great find I will have to check one of those stores sometime in the future.
Score !! Thanks @serviceguy !!

Was out shopping with my 15 year old for Mother’s Day this evening and somehow coincidentally strolled into Burlington in Ledgewood and after scanning the show racks a few times we finally found these 5-10 Sleuth DLX in my size 13! Tried them on they fit great had to buy them.

Kept looking and then found these Hellcat Pros in size 12 they didn’t fit my son (he’s an 11) and they were just a bit too snug or I would have bought them as I actually liked them better. Tho someone did steal the clips out of the attached baggie.

Still thinking I should have bought them anyway maybe resell for someone who needs a deal. Have plans to go back anyway Zach is a sneaker nut and wants to try to find a pair in his size for mtbnJam.

655C1FBD-0B93-43C6-AD62-6E1F3BF78E29.jpegEE731C24-A622-4539-9135-D979E5B3BCDB.jpeg

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Score !! Thanks @serviceguy !!

Was out shopping with my 15 year old for Mother’s Day this evening and somehow coincidentally strolled into Burlington in Ledgewood and after scanning the show racks a few times we finally found these 5-10 Sleuth DLX in my size 13! Tried them on they fit great had to buy them.

Kept looking and then found these Hellcat Pros in size 12 they didn’t fit my son (he’s an 11) and they were just a bit too snug or I would have bought them as I actually liked them better. Tho someone did steal the clips out of the attached baggie.

Still thinking I should have bought them anyway maybe resell for someone who needs a deal. Have plans to go back anyway Zach is a sneaker nut and wants to try to find a pair in his size for mtbnJam.

View attachment 184199View attachment 184200
Dang!! I'm going to stop by at lunchtime and see what else they got.

iman29

Dang!! I'm going to stop by at lunchtime and see what else they got.
These were the only 2 pairs at the ledgewood store last night. I asked one of the workers he said they get stuff in every day but no specific types just whatever comes in so yeah I got lucky.

iman29

ok all you Burlington 5-10 shoppers these are at the one in Ledgewood for 39.99. Men's Trailcross XT - top shelf of size 12 section against the wall is where I put them back. The yellow and black Hellcats i posted a few days ago are also still there.

i spent 5 minutes debating if I should buy these and resell them since i see these new on Adidas site for $165?? can that be right? If these were a 13 they would have also come home with me LOL.

If anyone is at any other stores and sees something in a size 11 or 11.5 please let me know. In hindsight I saw a few weeks ago a few of you posted some of them in size 11 at other stores and I didnt think much about it until now. The 15 year old is totally having FOMO to have a nice pair of MTB shoes now that he's taking over the middle son's X Caliber. I have a nice set of Chester Raceface flats im going to install for him on that bike too.

1652208201399.png

Karate Monkey

Is it bad I am tempted to buy this as a beater all weather fitness bike? My exercise time has been Limited to about 1hr in the mornings and this thing has fenders and just basic So I wont care about leaving under front walkway. Also, have plantar fisciitus from going to hard too soon on the running.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-...did=&affiliates_ad_id=567111&campaign_id=9383

It doesn’t look too bad? Thoughts?

I've got two sets of 40mm SKS fenders if you don't want to torture yourself in a crummy bike. I'll give you one for free, even, if you pick it up (exit 109)

asm

Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar and Light

On sale today for $149.99 pretty much everywhere, so pick your favorite place to shop and check for the sale.

Amazon, BikeTiresDirect, PerformanceBike, Jenson USA, etc...

For those that do road and haven't jumped on the radar bandwagon you should definitely consider it.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar and Light

On sale today for $149.99 pretty much everywhere, so pick your favorite place to shop and check for the sale.

Amazon, BikeTiresDirect, PerformanceBike, Jenson USA, etc...

For those that do road and haven't jumped on the radar bandwagon you should definitely consider it.
It’s on sale because they just came out with the version with a camera. Still a great deal.

Top Bottom