The Darkhorse Gallop

Possibly. I'll know more tomorrow morning. If you're in Closter we can carpool and split gas. What time are you thinking?

Justin,

I was looking for u after the race to introduce you guys as I knew you guys lived in the same area. Rob's a good guy.

So does anyone want to go on saturday morning? I went up there tonight and rode around, but im not sure if I found the course or not. I thought the red and green arrows were the course, guess not. Place is fun though

Justin,
I will send you a private message with all my contact info, give a call when you can. I was just outside and it is starting to rain but I am not sure what it is supposed to do later.
Thanks for the plug Kirt...
Rob

Pre-Riding

I'll be doing a pre-ride starting around 10-11am. I want to go over and try some different gears out on the course and get a taste of that new single track. mmmmmmmmmmm.:D

peace,

R to the F

Pre-ride Dark Horse tomorrow AM?

Anyone pre-riding the Dark Horse loop Sunday AM? I can be there 9-10ish, have never been and would like to ride with someone who may know the area. I hear it is a big park easy to get lost in. Not sure if the loop is marked or not.

Anyone pre-riding the Dark Horse loop Sunday AM? I can be there 9-10ish, have never been and would like to ride with someone who may know the area. I hear it is a big park easy to get lost in. Not sure if the loop is marked or not.

We'll be there at 8 tomorrow, you're welcome to ride along. It's not marked.

Hey Justin, I would like to tag along w/you guys if possible. I will be up there at eight. I did the dark horse 40 last year, but that was my only time on the trails. Thanks!

We'll be there at 8 tomorrow, you're welcome to ride along. It's not marked.

Hey Justin,

Thanks for the offer, would love to tag along and will be there at 8 for sure. I have the directions from the h2h website and they lead to New Rd on 207, is that the best meeting spot?

Eric

Last edited:
Anyone have a gpx file for new loop?

Was wondering if anyone with an edge gps unit has ridden the new loop yet and might have a gpx file to share?

Wow that was a lot of words. Didn't quite find it but found some old ones on motion based. Was looking for the new loop. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom