Tewksbury "Incident"

I'm pretty sure its not me, we didnt have that many Sunday. The A group usually keeps it single file with some double bullshitting on non-strava segments but never on busy roads.

Oh man. Yeah that is a bit much. If its not a busy road 2 wide is whatever but all other times single file only.

Many times on a road by me I see a small group of 4 or 5 riders and they block the whole lane. Even when we are driving along behind them they dont move over. We have to wait until its clear and then pass even if it means going over a double yellow line. Gentle tap on the horn has given no results. They all wear yellow jerseys. It is what makes drivers dislike all cyclists even more.

As for the photo, yes at intersections get in front so everyone sees you, then move over. :D

County Road 505 runs through Bergen. Its gotta be Glick.

Yeah, thats him. He has a white helmet. Some parts of Bergen county are just too densely populated for cars and bikes. they need to ban cars on the roads up there.

I will post the video of them riding 4 wide on that road

the guy in the yellow went 3 feet into the opposing lane to get to the front of the pack

My comment probably won't be popular, almost every single time I go to a road group ride that's 20+ people, we ride 4 wide at times and almost always, there's someone going into the opposing lane. So while I can't say it happens 100% of the time, I'm of the belief that it happens most of the time with a large group like that.

I don't see the big deal about a large group of bikers taking up a lane. What bugs me is seeing clowns riding at night, with no lights, no reflective gear, no helmet and on major roads like rt 206.

I don't know about all of you but...

-I hate when someone sits in the fast lane hovering just above the speed limit.
-I hate when people don't use blinkers.
-Stop signs mean stop, idiots!
-The speed limit is based mostly on what is safe and appropriate for the road. -Just because your car can go at twice the limit, doesn't mean it should.
-Horns should be used for avoiding accidents, not to let everyone know you are late for something.
-I hate tailgaters.

I hate all of these things that I witness MOTORISTS do on a regular basis. :hmmm:

I don't know about all of you but...

-I hate when people don't use blinkers.
-Stop signs mean stop, idiots!
-The speed limit is based mostly on what is safe and appropriate for the road. -Just because your car can go at twice the limit, doesn't mean it should.
-I hate tailgaters.

these are some of my biggest complaints too. speed limit of 40 means maximum not minimum speed. Ha some jerk in a truck pass me while I am DRIVING my van in a 40 zone, it is rain and ice and slippery road I am doing 37 and I guess it wasnt good enough as he passed me ON THE RIGHT using a right turn ONLY lane. Guess he heard wawa was running out of coffee and that was too important to drive safely. Funny thing, next traffic light the bonehead is right in front of me.

This past week I saw a few drivers blow through red lights making a right hand turn.

When I shared my dismay over it with a co-worker he tells me about a friend of his who got a ticket for that. The person went to court to fight it. Because...

ready....

wait for it....

red light means right hand turn allowed.

This past week I saw a few drivers blow through red lights making a right hand turn.

When I shared my dismay over it with a co-worker he tells me about a friend of his who got a ticket for that. The person went to court to fight it. Because...

ready....

wait for it....

red light means right hand turn allowed.

That's funny. There's a light in Piscataway (river road & centennial ave) that I pass every day going to work where I see people blowing through the red light all the time (and they aren't turning right). Amazed a cop doesn't sit there 24/7 - they could write tickets till the cows come home.

Back
Top Bottom