Tatum Not My Cup of tea

mfennell

I was way down in 23rd, but probably raced on the fatbike that year.

Indeed. 35lbs worth of fatbike.
SmooveP.JPG

MMuller

You're sandwiched in between 2 M. Fennells, both 9 years younger. You did good. I was way down in 23rd, but probably raced on the fatbike that year.
That was height of my racing "career". Hit by a car in 2013 and my 2015 results had me 29th. Fast fwd to back surgery in 2018 and I wouldn't even try beginner class now. Fun while it lasted! Good rides with good friends. Some of the best rides were the weekly cx training with Gozick, Spitz and Erndl. BTW, checking 2015 results shows you killied it Pat.

SmooveP

That was height of my racing "career". Hit by a car in 2013 and my 2015 results had me 29th. Fast fwd to back surgery in 2018 and I wouldn't even try beginner class now. Fun while it lasted! Good rides with good friends. Some of the best rides were the weekly cx training with Gozick, Spitz and Erndl. BTW, checking 2015 results shows you killied it Pat.
Ha! Right behind @Dave Taylor. We were having a nice chat until the final straightaway when he got on the gas.

mfennell

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. For me good results being that I was only 9 seconds behind you. Worst results in a decade for you based on me being only 9 seconds behind you. Ha.

That was Myles, the English dude. You got me by 30 seconds!

SAM

This thread piqued my curiosity, leading me to ask the eternal question: is Tatum my cup of tea? So, stopped by on our way to Hubershorne. Tatum was not my cup of tea. Tea is a hot or iced beverage while Tatum is a small park with nice trails. Really nothing alike at all.

IMG_5963.jpg

Top Bottom