tattoos...

Blk06CompIRL

hey all, to the original posters great work i always love seeing what people have especially some of the stories behind them. i personally have 5 tattoos will post a few pics now of the color ones since i love them the most haha. They all have special meanings to me but based on looks may think wtf :p

542187_409137679130690_54910295_n.jpg

7627_181863295662_6171598_n.jpg

7627_181863300662_4681690_n.jpg

Blk06CompIRL

i like that first one alot - any stories w these?

If this was directed towards me, yes. It is a tattoo for me and my now best friend. We met for first time a few years back and both our lives were a little bit of a mess. Mutual friends forced us out of the house to the NY ren faire. There we met and bonded rather quickly where she helped me re situate my life and i hers. I am the Monkey She is the Turtle shell, we are sitting on top of the pickle barrel which is what we bonded over at the faire. The background is the gates to the ren faire and the sun is rise of a new part of life. LOl if that wasnt directed at me then you all know now anyway :)

the other two in simple are small indications of parts of me and my personality aka my happiness

bobe kryant

I've been trying to get some time with AJ at Broadway, but he's booked until January 2013 :(

Did you request Spencer or just went with whichever artist was available?

Top Bottom