Svenska

Engignar

Hi everyone, I discovered our great trails years ago, but just discovered this forum today. Seems like a great place to share some advice and stories, hope to see you in the mountains! Happy riding

NJ Jess

hey there

Hi everyone, I discovered our great trails years ago, but just discovered this forum today. Seems like a great place to share some advice and stories, hope to see you in the mountains! Happy riding

Hope to ride with you tool. Everyone's preriding Kittatinny SP on Saturday. Are you coming to ride too? Race is on Sunday, good to watch, even better to play in. See you on the trails.

NJ Jess

lucky guess

I hope to ride with you Soon,...is what I thought I'd say,..(2 beers are sometimes 2 many,..heehee) I actually did not know that your race, but I believe everyone should try at least one race. It's a different type of biking and it makes you so much better a cyclist in a short amount of time. Besides, Kittatinny in beautiful weather is just that, ...beautiful!!

How'd ya do. I came in 3rd womens sport SS,...had my first ever flat during a race. There were 501 racers! Hope to see you on the trails.

Engignar

Congrats on coming in 3rd....did the flat keep you off the top tier of the podium?

I wasn't at Kittatinny this past weekend, although I do plan to sign up for All-a-muchy. When does reg. open for that? Also, do you guys know of any other races in the Ringwood/ Skyline area coming up? I gave a quick glance through the events forum but did not see anything. Thanks all!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The H2H Ringwood race is the week after All-A-Muchy, I believe.

Top Bottom