SURF does not SUCK

Looks like another weekend swell. Timing of the cleanup isn't ideal with the best conditions happing in the middle of tomorrow night, but maybe ok late Sat or Early Sun.swell1.jpgswell2.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to go with a 9’ tri fin surf SUP time being. More use for smaller people and older children and I don’t have to worry about standing up! I’ve always paddled my tank of a 12’ beyond the break

board in car. No problem.
mtbnj colors, yyyeeeah
Although, will probably need to hit up @clarkenstein for some help ;)
753885D5-36E3-4961-9D96-D6BF742DBE28.jpeg
3FFB727E-7C88-4BA8-8F0D-61499DA99287.jpeg

I decided to go with a 9’ tri fin surf SUP time being. More use for smaller people and older children and I don’t have to worry about standing up! I’ve always paddled my tank of a 12’ beyond the break

board in car. No problem.
mtbnj colors, yyyeeeah
Although, will probably need to hit up @clarkenstein for some help ;)
View attachment 152942
View attachment 152941
That’s a big oops. We can fix it, may not be the prettiest, but it will be water tight.

Got out a week ago for some chest-shoulder high surf with offshores. Felt great to get out again after a bit of a break, although I didn't get pitted...so pitted.

Looks like we may have another shot of swell with offshores coming in for Sun PM to Mon AM

With all these storms of the century that have been blowing through every week, there's been a long string of large perfect surf. I believe today, though, takes the cake. Unbelievable energy pushing through the hard offshores. Social media exploding with shots. I grabbed these 2 off FB New Jersey Surfer page.

FB_IMG_1702939602076.jpgFB_IMG_1702943534858.jpg

No time sounds like a cop out. Make time.

Talk to the boss...

Went to Pipeline on the north shore.
Conditions were calm which means every wave was 3' or better. Many taller than the rider.

Pictures just don't do it justice. Quiet area cause the big stuff is shot from a cliff

IMG_5929.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom