Sunday 4/20 Trail Day!

If it's the same one I'm thinking of I just crouch really low and pass under it while on the bike. Though that does eventually get annoying

Berm on Berm action

I went out last night with 3 others and fixed a few of the blown out berms.

I think you will all love the improvements.

There is more to come as time allows.

J_

Hey BTW, we put some of them there special horse berms in at RV yesterday. Busted out your avatar schematic to spec it out.

I rode my SS for the first time yesterday - thanks Chris of Halters. I was feeling a bit unwell to go very fast so I stopped a few times and trimmed thorn bushes. I completely cleaned a fast section after the big muddy spot and the bridge at the end of blue trail (Canal site).
Probably tomorrow I'll clean a section that is before the concrete bridge at 27 road site.

I rode my SS for the first time yesterday - thanks Chris of Halters. I was feeling a bit unwell to go very fast so I stopped a few times and trimmed thorn bushes. I completely cleaned a fast section after the big muddy spot and the bridge at the end of blue trail (Canal site).
Probably tomorrow I'll clean a section that is before the concrete bridge at 27 road site.

Good Stuff AL!

How does it feel to be on the dark side?? (SS)

J_

After all this rain, it would be a good idea to give the trails some time to dry out.

Thanks for clipping that area, the sticker bushes are growing fast.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions