Sun Ringle Hub

Glancing Aft

Anyone on here have experience with Sun Ringle Dirty Flea Rear Hub? I'm debating bidding on a wheelset with them, and read some mixed reviews on "another" mountain biking website.

TonyC

Anyone on here have experience with Sun Ringle Dirty Flea Rear Hub? I'm debating bidding on a wheelset with them, and read some mixed reviews on "another" mountain biking website.

bid on them and let us know:)
Some of the forums I've read (on the other website) have been good except for the seals. So don't ride when it's raining or wet ;) which means No 24hr Allamuchy.
good luck
T.

Glancing Aft

bid on them and let us know:)
Some of the forums I've read (on the other website) have been good except for the seals. So don't ride when it's raining or wet ;) which means No 24hr Allamuchy.
good luck
T.

That's what I've seen for the most part. Well, I'll keep an eye on the price and if doesn't go up too much I'll go for it. I can always trade out the hub. And it's a good thing I don't have it this week though, also, I donno what you're talking about cause it's not going to rain at 24HOA this year ;)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i always thought ringle stuff was prett neat. then the flange on my sun of bubba front hub snapped off while doing a front wheel pivot.

i wish that they still made those awesome aluminum bottle cages that wrapped around the bottle. i had mine in constant use for about 13 years. that's a hell of a long life for a bottle cage on abused mtn bikes.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
i wish that they still made those awesome aluminum bottle cages that wrapped around the bottle. i had mine in constant use for about 13 years. that's a hell of a long life for a bottle cage on abused mtn bikes.

I have a new one in the wrapper. And yes it is for sale.

j

anrothar

entirely thrilled
pm me, how much? my friend chuck might be by this weekend for your winter gear sale, i could have him pick it up for me.

Top Bottom