Suggestions for cross country skis

Went to the bean link this am and hesitated AGAIN!! During the day i figured i should just get some package and sell the skis, since they don't have my stix. It'd be worth it for just the boots,bindings, poles and some skis to resell. Just checked back and EVERYTHINGS gone. Hopefully Rossi is revamping the whole line and i'll feel vindicated in the fall:cry:

So first ride on the spiders and I gotta say I'm impressed.

Ended up getting the 2012 model from orr (long story).

The conditions were less then steller with probably only 30% skiable trails.....(x-country version of hike & bike) but the 30% was pretty fun for this beginner.

Skiis really shined climbing up icy hills....chewed em up...

I also beat the hell out of them ....stepping through bare patched and through small streams and aside for a couple scuffs look pretty good.

home.php

So first ride on the spiders and I gotta say I'm impressed.

Ended up getting the 2012 model from orr (long story).

The conditions were less then steller with probably only 30% skiable trails.....(x-country version of hike & bike) but the 30% was pretty fun for this beginner.

Where did you go?

I heard reports that Minnewaska is in decent shape. The trails at Ringwood are probably ok too.

Where did you go?

I heard reports that Minnewaska is in decent shape. The trails at Ringwood are probably ok too.

watchung resi (lake surprise)

If the weather holds out might try to hit ringwood next weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom