Strictly METAL

I miss the old days of BOO. Seeing them in a 100 capacity club then you hear the start of “FUCKING BOW DOWN” and you have to start throwing fisticuffs for humanity…. Those were the days, man.

That's why I went to see them in Asbury when they came through. Before that I saw them in Freehold at some super shit hole place with After the Burial.

Prolly not a lot of RATM fans here but I do like them and my son wanted to see them. This was his bday present for 2020. Then it got cancelled cuz the China virus 😆

I know Morello can’t get annoying really fast with his political posts but I was actually surprised he didn’t even had a mic.

Anyway. Killer concert last night at MSG. Pics never come out as good as they seemed to be in my head. 😩

Had to be on the side with my broken arm on a sling. No mosh pit for me 😩

6EBBDA71-6D29-4C17-A2CD-04FEA2795893.jpegAC43BA5A-B03E-40E8-B5A0-286757E6EEA1.jpeg37F2F891-478E-4084-A2A5-2F5C44BE432B.jpeg30E7F42B-FDC9-4186-B807-117C80487B87.jpeg

RATM is the only band that I learned every single song from every single album straight through. There was a period of time I was trying to put together a RATM Cover band but there's only 1 Zach...

RATM is the only band that I learned every single song from every single album straight through. There was a period of time I was trying to put together a RATM Cover band but there's only 1 Zach...
Fun fact… I voiced a hip hop/metal band for years, even got the logo tattoo’d on my arm. When that fell apart I did a bunch of Rage covers with a friends band. I’m not a communist activist but I felt like it onstage lol.

So, I’m just curious, what do my fellow metal fans think of this new Ozzy album?
I haven’t listened yet but I know Beck, Clapton, Tony, and Zakk all contributed on guitars….so it can’t be terrible. The whole release and him moving back to London does have “farewell” vibes tho.

Back
Top Bottom