Strictly METAL

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I miss the old days of BOO. Seeing them in a 100 capacity club then you hear the start of “FUCKING BOW DOWN” and you have to start throwing fisticuffs for humanity…. Those were the days, man.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
That's why I went to see them in Asbury when they came through. Before that I saw them in Freehold at some super shit hole place with After the Burial.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Prolly not a lot of RATM fans here but I do like them and my son wanted to see them. This was his bday present for 2020. Then it got cancelled cuz the China virus 😆

I know Morello can’t get annoying really fast with his political posts but I was actually surprised he didn’t even had a mic.

Anyway. Killer concert last night at MSG. Pics never come out as good as they seemed to be in my head. 😩

Had to be on the side with my broken arm on a sling. No mosh pit for me 😩

6EBBDA71-6D29-4C17-A2CD-04FEA2795893.jpegAC43BA5A-B03E-40E8-B5A0-286757E6EEA1.jpeg37F2F891-478E-4084-A2A5-2F5C44BE432B.jpeg30E7F42B-FDC9-4186-B807-117C80487B87.jpeg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
RATM is the only band that I learned every single song from every single album straight through. There was a period of time I was trying to put together a RATM Cover band but there's only 1 Zach...

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
RATM is the only band that I learned every single song from every single album straight through. There was a period of time I was trying to put together a RATM Cover band but there's only 1 Zach...
Fun fact… I voiced a hip hop/metal band for years, even got the logo tattoo’d on my arm. When that fell apart I did a bunch of Rage covers with a friends band. I’m not a communist activist but I felt like it onstage lol.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So, I’m just curious, what do my fellow metal fans think of this new Ozzy album?
I haven’t listened yet but I know Beck, Clapton, Tony, and Zakk all contributed on guitars….so it can’t be terrible. The whole release and him moving back to London does have “farewell” vibes tho.

Top Bottom