Strictly METAL

Biohazard brought it!! First time in a legit hardcore pit in quite a while, where we were in the front section you didn’t have a choice 😂

Also, I’m always surprised for how good Megadeth is, they always put on the most boring shows. Temu absolutely shreds though.

97792C95-E9EB-460D-921D-25383B3C8CD1.jpeg

6621987A-2430-4F1A-ACBF-D759934FEEBC.jpeg

F76A7F32-B0C7-48E7-AF07-E134A1C1D96E.jpeg

48A40F52-851A-432E-A085-3AE11D35625B.jpeg

07EACB2D-B894-4799-9940-A033B02C2CE6.jpeg

Good times for sure, I think Jim was in the VIP pit, I was in the normal guy pit 😀 Such a good time singing and dancing. I only took two pics, one of our spot watching the games in Oceans, and another of my friend Michael with Evan from Biohazard. Great night!
My friend- Walt, take a pic
Walt, take a pic
Walt, take a pic
Evan- i was hoping nobody would recognize me (laughing)
Us- you were just on stage for an hour in basically the same outfit, maybe switch it up a bit 😂
20230917_163639_HDR.jpgFB_IMG_1695050801641.jpg

Is Portnoy coming back because the current drummer left, or are thy looking to shake-up their sound?

I appreciate how Petrucci has gone all in on the Rasputin look.

I'm not sure what happened. I do like both Mike's but definately am a bigger fan of Mike#1. I think John hides a small person in his beard to help play some of his parts, it's the only explanation.

I'm not sure what happened. I do like both Mike's but definately am a bigger fan of Mike#1. I think John hides a small person in his beard to help play some of his parts, it's the only explanation.
I think he may be using some of Rasputin's mystical spells also.

I say bring back Derek Sherinian also to round things out. I liked the way that he used to go back and forth with Petrucci.

I think he may be using some of Rasputin's mystical spells also.

I say bring back Derek Sherinian also to round things out. I liked the way that he used to go back and forth with Petrucci.

That'll be sick because then Jordan can play Guitar, which he's now really good at.

Biohazard brought it!! First time in a legit hardcore pit in quite a while, where we were in the front section you didn’t have a choice 😂

Also, I’m always surprised for how good Megadeth is, they always put on the most boring shows. Temu absolutely shreds though.

Looks like Teemu is their guy now, Kiko is out.

Back
Top Bottom