Grab the ESN off the radio too please.

No biggie but thanks for checking.

2013 Chrysler 200 Limited
Factory radio
ESN: 053038019775

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i have an XM antenna - if it is the right connector, you are welcome to use it to check if adding/replacing the antenna would help.

1579026226632.png1579026280403.png

trener1

Thanks, I am not very mechanical so I have no idea how I would access the port or anything like that....

ekuhn

Just renewed. $99 +fees and taxes for a $120+/- for the year w/ Howard. It was effortless to have them cut the renewal price in more than half.

pibbles

Tried doin the dance the other night but over the phone wasn't getting the job done so no one would answer. Went to web but still no answer. Wrote cancel on both bills, (mine and wifey) and mailed them in.

Patrick

Staff member
Tried doin the dance the other night but over the phone wasn't getting the job done so no one would answer. Went to web but still no answer. Wrote cancel on both bills, (mine and wifey) and mailed them in.

so - a couple of the major call centers (manila & mumbai) have been shut down cause the workers can't get to their desks,
and because there is credit-card data involved, they are not allowed to work from home. I'd recommend calling
around 9-12 our time - that should get the domestic group that is still working.

pibbles

so - a couple of the major call centers (manila & mumbai) have been shut down cause the workers can't get to their desks,
and because there is credit-card data involved, they are not allowed to work from home. I'd recommend calling
around 9-12 our time - that should get the domestic group that is still working.
Gotta work. Can't receive or make phone calls. Gotta do the dance via snail mail, it just sucks cuz for once both cars are due at once (vs. One car renewed at 5 months one at 4 with diff rates) I was lookin forward to doing both cars at same time and getting better deal. Im sure it will be worth the wait...

Patrick

Staff member
Good catch! Streaming is Free!

there are lots of channels on the app that are not on the satellite. give it a go.
native apps exist for apple tv 4, and android tv.

on another note - you can cancel via interactive telephone bot, and it will negotiate with you.
i don't know what the lowest number is, GL!

I'm not sure writing cancel on the bill will work right now.
in any case, there is a good chance you'll get another bill and the radio will stay on.

Q: Will @seanrunnette play Howard in the next movie?
all he needs is a Cher wig, and not shave for a few days...and some of those latex wrinkles..

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have been thoroughly enjoying Howard's hypochondriac antics.....like microwaving his salads to kill corona lol.
I was the biggest fan going back to afternoons on WNNNNBC. I cant stand him now, have not listened in years, pretty much since Artie tapped out.

Top Bottom