Shops that stock womens bikes

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are there shops in central/north jersey (within an hour of Clinton) that stock any womens mountain bikes I can test ride?
I did quite a lot a damage to my bike this morning at RV and I'm thinking it's time to break down and buy new.

Shaggz

A strong 7
cg: try calling cycle craft in parsippanny. i think they are having a big sale this weekend, so timing might be right.

EDIT: Never mind - I misread your post, I thought you wrote Clifton, not Clinton.

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did I pass you at RV today? And did you later ask me if it was better to go up the switchback or the alternate route?

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Go see TC @ Marty's Reliable in Hackettstown on Main street,tell him
Brett sent ya................

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did I pass you at RV today? And did you later ask me if it was better to go up the switchback or the alternate route?

Yup, that was me. It wouldn't have mattered whether I took the switchbacks or the alt, I was walking either way with the day I was having yesterday.
But one horrible day of riding forced me to go out and get a new bike yahoo!! I can't wait to ride it!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yup, that was me. It wouldn't have mattered whether I took the switchbacks or the alt, I was walking either way with the day I was having yesterday.
But one horrible day of riding forced me to go out and get a new bike yahoo!! I can't wait to ride it!

Sweet! Good deal! Look forward to seeing you with the new wheels out at RV soon!

Would you believe I bent a rotor there yesterday and I didn't crash?

walter

Fourth Party

What did you get???

anrothar

entirely thrilled
Rt 15 Bicycles in Lake Hopatcong usually have a few womens mtb's in stock. don't think they would let you demo it offroad, but testing it in the parking lot wouldn't be a problem. call them first to check their stock- 973-663-1935

-sean

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
What did you get???

GF Womens Cake - it wasn't at all the bike I went out to buy, but when I rode it it fit like a glove, best fitting bike I've ever been on...now I just have to break it in. I'm trying to get a feel on how PO my family would be if I ride on Easter:)

DD-

GF Womens Cake - it wasn't at all the bike I went out to buy, but when I rode it it fit like a glove, best fitting bike I've ever been on...now I just have to break it in. I'm trying to get a feel on how PO my family would be if I ride on Easter:)

Just tell them you are going on an Easter Egg Hunt in the woods :D

Good luck with the new bike - happy riding

Top Bottom