Ships Log: Fat Aircraft carrier war games

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mountain Creek KOM enduro

I have to take a break from recapping the vermont trip.....too bad bc I was about to write this whole story about how I was the local legend on the sidewinder trail....Much to the chagrin of @JimN .....we'll get back to that one...

So continuing with my season of Enduro racing...and its now July and I have done what? 2? Quite a prolific season im having....Next up was Mountain creek. I once did this Enduro....in the "long long ago" when there werent enduro bikes, or for me, even dropper posts. Every year since I have wanted to, then it rained all night and I remembered that I had to wash my hair instead. But this year...Well all of my friends were doing it, so WTF....im in. And really, I like this kind of enduro....I am good at riding wildcat type rocky stuff, so I feel like this suits me better than ever glen park.

Good news with this enduro is....we know, the course, its marked by friday....plus its at mountain creek which has a chairlift that will cover 2 of the 5 stages....So pre riding should be a little easier. Bad news....Like every year:
1626717298824.png

1626718879105.png

So I met @Meatball Mia and @muddybike at 9am and we did stages 1, 2 and 3 which are away from the lift and require a tough climb up after. Nothing overly crazy of note on these stages.....MC enduros are usually a mix of rocks, chunder, off camber, rock faces, fast/rough fire roads, every once in a while you will get a burmed turn here and there. There is also a LITTLE bit of pedaling. Friday was hot and humid...reel feel said: just go inside you idiot. Seeing Kristine like this made me think...you know, she reminds me of Ellen Ripley in Aliens....Just need to give her a flame thrower and some bugs to incinerate....and we all know Kris is every bit the bad ass Ripley was.
1626719272150.png

We got all the stages done by noonish, had lunch and were about to do more when the lift shut down bc 20 miles away, I guess there was lightning.

so we wait and wait and wait

1626719651653.png

Long story short, lift never reopened...but to hell with that, were riding anyway. So we me @Ryan.P and @graveyardman67 and relocated to the back entrance....Then in the afternoon did the early stages another time....By this time it was nearly 6pm and my garmin said 7:58 elapsed....Which is alot. Called it a day, came back again the next morning for more....But this time, only stuff we could get to off the lift. It was a fun couple of days of riding with friends....Mia's first ever enduro...So added bonus was trying to give her some tips about enduro racing.......while quite frankly, i didnt feel like there was anyone in the whole race, outside of Kris who could possibly beat her...You still have to play the game, and putting 5 clean stages together at a wet mountain creek is not easy. But im like quietly pretty excited to see how Sunday plays out for her.

Stage 4 was the big one this year....Bob gnarly....google bob gnarly trail, there is one at every goddam DH park in this country I think. Well anyway, bob is steep, rocks, switchbacks...its hard for sure...I feel like my time riding idiotic things with @JimN has prepared me well for this trail....In fact, they should name a trail after Jim Nagy IMO. Jim Gnarly.

Heres a small taste of bob gnarly, this is the opening gnar section our first time thru...thus why Kris stops to scope out the notch.

Then its a bunch of this if you care to see

There was much debate amongst the team as to which was best to go thru the notch....Down the middle or around the side like I did in that first run....In the end, its going to rain and im fairly sure its not going to matter....just try not to die. I pre rode the trail 4 times I think, cleaned it without issue when it was dry. In the rain...fuck I wouldnt want to WALK on this trail.

Race day:

So good news, the rain did come....in buckets.....we all got together for a pre race photo.....
1626719925984.png

I put on every piece of armor I own bc im fairly certain I will hit the deck at some point today. Some of this stuff im really having a hard time understanding how im going to ride over in the wet, but eh...worry about that when you get to it. I usually dont get stupid with enduros and im more on the side of ride 5 clean stages without crashing....in fact, im not sure I have ever crashed in an enduro.

Myself, Ryan, Mia, and Bills classes started on stage 3......I let Ryan go first.....while Ryan and I were having a little fun smack talking about whose going to beat who....Really it doesnt matter...i can beat Ryan at 100 enduro races, Ill still be jealous 5 min later that i cant manual like he can...or jump, or do whips, or nose wheelies....I got 1 trick, I can go fast somehow.

Stage 3 was short, 2.5min.....First bit of dirt I hit the bike was instantly all over the place....Yup, its SLICK....couple of steep spots that I managed to control slide thru....Got a little bent out of shape a couple of times, but I made it thru clean....Didnt feel all that fast, but no crashes. Ryan, Bill, and like 10 other people come thru all saying that had some kind of crash.....just going to be that kind of day. Bill keeps moving, Ryan and I decide to wait for Mia....about 15min later she comes thru....Then rides past us and starts hammering on us on the transfer....KIDS!

Nest we did stage 4, the nasty one....Figured we get it over with. As we roll over to get in line, people are leaving and saying that they will wait and do it later, thinking it might dry out.....Ryan assures us that it wont and im fairly sure he is correct. I was a little on edge for this one, I knew it would be really tricky. Headed off....it takes 2 min of riding fluff until you get to the nasty stuff.....As im rolling in I see Johnny Nickelson standing on the side of the trail watching....I said "NICE KNOWING YOU" as I rode by then rolled into the notch section.....Bike started a slide on the rock slab and I had to unclip...I managed the slide but i cant now pedal thru the notch, I hop off and run it....hop back on and keep moving......Holy shit, we are now in crazy sketch territory.....Im just trying to managed the slide, bike is all over the place....building more and more speed....at some point I slide, bike catches and I high side over a ledge....Bike comes with me and I fling it deep into the woods and my shoe rips off my foot and goes with it. I took a huge shot to my rib from my elbow.....I roll back onto my feet with the wind knocked out of me....rip the tape off the bike, grab it....put my shoe back on and keep rolling......I was stunned but I managed to get to the finish line....Chip out then lay on the ground trying to catch my breath. That was a SHOT and it fucking hurt lol.

Anyway....Mia, Dylan and a few others come thru, they all also crashed.

I got a new bottle, then we headed up the lift to do stage 5......20min had gone by and now I realize that I hurt my rib, broke, torn intercostal, something like that....doesnt matter, it all hurts the same...I have broken like every rib multiple times....two things that make riding hard....Really hard now to loft the front wheel and goddam my balance goes to shit when i cant engage my core....

Stage 5......before we start one of the dudes that was following us around in the 50+ class decides to move ahead of Mia in line before the start.....I said to him...probably not a great idea, she will run you into the woods...He switches spots with her. I start and 30 sec in, im hurting.....ok, this is going to be rough...Every time the bike slips its like shooting pain to my side and breathing hard is worse.....I just figure im going to have to ease up, try and ride thru clean. I felt slow as hell, but I make it thru.

We head back up the lift and now over for stage 1 and 2....along the way we run into Kris about to start 4...no pearls of wisdom, just dont die

Stage 1....I limp my way thru, there are 2 climbs on this stage and i assure you I gave them every last watt I had to try and keep myself in this race. There is a rock roller section lear the end that was sketchy AF, I had the bike in a full sideway crabwalk going over....somehow I let go of the brakes and it straightened out....Not sure how i didnt die on that one. Make it to the end and im dying from the breathing....man this is not fun...at this point im think....you know what Bob? Go fuck yourself.....I dont care if i die, im not dropping out of this race.

We make the LONG trek back to the top to start two. Mia is now slapping ryan and I all over the place on the climbs back up.......

Stage 2...This starts with a slick slide down a steep chute....on our first pre ride lap Kris slid and bumped the tree...I made this screen shot for my notes...

1626724102356.png

I heard it was bad so i hit it slow.....Tricky but I made it thru without issue....Lot of pedaling on this stage and i was throwing it down with everything i had left.....At one point it went thru my head that this might be the most pain I have ever been in while biking....I didnt get the front end up and took a rock hard with the front tire...which jammed my arm hard enough to rotate the controls down....That felt fucking awesome......Got to the end, chipped out then layed on the ground in a ball.

Super happy that I didnt quit...of course now I have to walk like a mile back uphill just to get back to the top and ride down. This was brutal....I thought about taking the cab back down, but I didnt want to have to pedal back to it....so I just slowly went down the fire road.....

Turn in my chip and see that I am somehow in 3rd? Like seriously? I was shocked. Im not even kidding when I say that was as miserable as I have ever been in a race....but im glad i didnt drop out.....I mean it was going to hurt either way.....now I can carry around my misery in this sweet backpack I won

1626724719803.png

And what a day for the team....Kris won pro as she usually does which is always awesome....Bill and Donovan both got to be on the podium....Thats like a bucket list thing i would love to do with my son someday....Donovan getting 4th in the U19 class in his first enduro is super impressive...that class is stacked with kids who are nuts and live at mountain creek. Oh and he beat his dads time...also pretty sweet lol. Mia won her U19 class which I figured she could do blindfolded on a unicycle.....But first enduro on the sketchiest course I can think of....she also had the fastest time of all of the women yesterday....that was something and I think all of us were pretty stoked that we got to see it.....Well done kid!

Attachments

• 1626724106173.png
    1626724106173.png
    548 KB · Views: 92

ebarker9

First, great recap and nice work.

Second, I appreciate that the Mountain Creek race is always going to be pretty rocky/tech focused, but I don't really understand putting in some of these sections, especially since it does seem to always rain at that place for races. I ride up there nearly every weekend and I'm not sure I've ever ridden the majority of Bob Gnarly/Evil Bob/Sideshow Bob. I'd really like to try this race, but I really don't want to subject myself to the risk of racing on some of the trails that they generally use. I thought that some of the idea behind enduro was to take things down a notch from the level of danger of DH racing and try to encourage greater overall participation across riding levels?

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
First, great recap and nice work.

Second, I appreciate that the Mountain Creek race is always going to be pretty rocky/tech focused, but I don't really understand putting in some of these sections, especially since it does seem to always rain at that place for races. I ride up there nearly every weekend and I'm not sure I've ever ridden the majority of Bob Gnarly/Evil Bob/Sideshow Bob. I'd really like to try this race, but I really don't want to subject myself to the risk of racing on some of the trails that they generally use. I thought that some of the idea behind enduro was to take things down a notch from the level of danger of DH racing and try to encourage greater overall participation across riding levels?
So I wouldn't disagree with you persay... But I think they are toned down in the sense that there are no mandatory big jumps you have to do. Which is something I'm terrible at... Mountain creek is also one of the harder venues, glen park is certainly more tame. Stage 4 was also consideribly harder than the other stages....

And I hear you about Bob gnarly.. I don't go to Creek very often but when I do this is not the kind of stuff I Look to ride....

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well anyway, bob is steep, rocks, switchbacks...its hard for sure...I feel like my time riding idiotic things with @JimN has prepared me well for this trail....In fact, they should name a trail after Jim Nagy IMO. Jim Gnarly.

So I like dumb gnar as much as just about anyone, but I prefer my dumb gnar to be flat like field of dreams, or climby like new way up or impossible white. The only dumb gnar I don't like is steep, committing downhill gnar. I'm pretty sure I would just be carefully sliding down this trail on my butt.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I like dumb gnar as much as just about anyone, but I prefer my dumb gnar to be flat like field of dreams, or climby like new way up or impossible white. The only dumb gnar I don't like is steep, committing downhill gnar. I'm pretty sure I would just be carefully sliding down this trail on my butt.
Based on the race recap, I believe sliding down on your butt is the correct way to do it.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

As I sat in line waiting, I did think about and mention to Ryan that you and Dan would probably only enjoy climbing this trail.....

Robin

I don't read many race recaps, but I knew yours would be a good one. Awesome job! I got to ride last years course the day after/before they pulled the tape and there were many times I just threw my bike down a section and then walked to it.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ya you know...about this....bc I have heard alot in the past couple of days

Having raced motocross for many years....I always wore a chest protector....I had a fox airframe and others...like this
1626789959518.png

I cannot tell you how many ribs I broke while wearing one of these......In practice, when I would crash and take a hard side impact, I found that they did almost nothing....I once broke 4 ribs and bruised my lung with this on....thats not to say they are useless....

really, while they call them "chest protectors"....they are, but what they are really protecting you from is roost! Which is something you never experience on a bike.
1626790387925.png

Like when you are behind this guy and he cracks the throttle and sends these projectiles at you at 100mph.....HURTS like a #$%^&*( to get hit with this stuff.....At Englishtown they used mostly good, fresh clean dirt....But you go out to PA and the dirt was like cement with rocks and all kinds of garbage mixed it....getting roosted was not pleasant lol. I mean thats why helmets have visors...not for the shade, so you can duck your head down and protect your face.

All that said....if the mtb ones arent too restrictive....I can see them keep you from getting scraped up as you roll on the ground....But I dont see them helping when you come crashing down...like they arent a structural cage like a FF helmet is.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Blue mountain enduro!

So the past 2 weeks since hurting my rib at creek have been filled with typical rib injury pleasures....which include sleeping on my couch and screaming obscenities after every sneeze......However, I was able to get back on the bike last week relatively pain free.

After the MC race, there was a group of us talking about Blue mountain....However, life happens and when we got to Friday it ended up being @Meatball Mia and I to carry the MTBNJ torch....I was actually not planning on racing. My mother who is undergoing chemo treatment for breast cancer has been on and off with how she feels.....Thus we have given her a leave of absence from her typical babysitting work. I didnt anticipate her feeling good, but by friday night she was out drinking with her friends and assured me she was fine to watch my son for Sunday......So with that I signed up...

Mia and I spent several hours on Friday checking out the course. Blue mountain is pretty tame when compared to creek. Much different in terms of an enduro race. There are no pedal transfers, only the lift....Very little rocks, tons of big bermed turns and flow, jumps....outside of stage 5, like 0 pedaling. Stage 5 of course was rather strange for an enduro, but since we only used the lift, I guess they decided to make everyone have to pedal at least 1 stage......It was certainly an XC racers dream come true....essentially 10min of this....slight DH pitch, like 300 flat turns.....
1627926861181.png

most people i run into HATE this....me on the other hand...I cant wait....any chance I get to use my XC engine in an enduro..YES PLEASE.

And quite frankly as I spend the day with Mia checking out the stages, I realize im going to need stage 5 to have any chance of doing well in this race. There is just alot of STUFF that if you ride here often, you will have sessioned countless times and just know......lots of flow, jumps, turns, etc...its not like creek where they put stuff in the course that most people dont ride. So whatever.....ill do what i can, and hopefully lay down a blazing time on 5. The one thing of note is that the course criss crosses itself and at times you get markings like this....
1627927460121.png

Im not calling out the course markers....im just going to say that over years of racing, marking courses, seeing the MESS it causes when 1 person goes off course.....I would never do this....And if you are part of mtbnj and have marked course with me....you know what an absolute ball buster I am for making courses mistake proof. .I had made this screen shot as a reminder on stage 1 to go left not right....as speed, those arrows are REALLY small and they just look like rectangles.

At the end of the pre ride, I mean im kinda meh on this race course.....Its fun, but its not what I really love racing on....But I also wanted to go to this race to support Mia and hopefully watch her again dismantle the field.....Although, I did share with her that on this course it will be much harder. People have the opportunity to ride these trails all day, all the time...learn the lines and jumps.....there is nothing overly difficult which is where I think Mia really kicks ass.....but I figured like me...stage 5...she would be hard to beat.

The Race:

The staggered the start again, so my group got to start on stage 5, the pedal fest.....I got up there and many people were just bailing on that idea and sneaking over to start elsewhere....the thought being....we will use all of our energy on this one stage and be dead for the rest....Me on the other hand...10min of flat out pedaling will be a nice warm up to get me primed for the rest of the day....I set off with a big sprint down the road....get the bike up into top gear and just try to get into my XC pace as quickly as I can. The bronson it pretty awful at seated pedaling, but there is just enough DH pitch that I can stay on top of the gear and spin fast. The turns are off camber and flat....so full on moto, 1 leg style...Then back on the gas again......After 5min, my engine really wakes up and I can really start pedaling harder and harder.....In what seems like forever I chip out in 9min and 40 sec....which has to be one of the longest enduro stages i have ever done.

After that, I meet up with Mia and we head back up....the clouds have now rolled in and the rain soon follows.....I decided to hit stage 3 next as it has the most rocks....thinking maybe get to them while they are still dry.....Stage 3 has like 45-60 sec of a rock garden, then you then go into more flow turns.....however, there is one spot where stage 3 and stage 2 join each other......I took this from my pre ride....there was a fence and tape for the pre ride....BUT for the race, the fence/tape was gone

So I saw this and in my brain I knew that I would go on both trails at some point in this race, but i could not remember which was 2 and which was 3....both arrows are course markers....I went straight and onto stage 2.....but I quickly realized this was wrong.....stopped and had to turn around and run back.....This was a costly mistake time wise, but otherwise could have ended my race.
1627927344182.png

Well now im pissed, but whatever....I finish out the stage....meet up with Mia again....its now POURING.

I went on to stage 1....nothing of note with this stage, 800 burmed turns, no jumps, no pedaling....was actually pretty tacky in the rain...

After that I did stage 2....by now Mia and I were shivering at the top of the lift...I have froze my ass off on lift chairs many times....NOT USUALLY IN AUGUST THO.
Stage 2, had many jumps of different sizes....Id say I cleared about 75% of them, the ending was this dual slalom course....not my thing, but kinda fun.....

Stage 4 was the hardest i would say....most technical, although not even the easiest of the creek stages....some rocks, few drops...I hit everything mis this big road gap jump at the end which to me you could go right around without touching the brakes, so why risk it....Plus a couple notable pros has already crashed spectacularly on that jump throughout the day, so made zero sense to go for it to me anyway. the best part of this stage was the gate with the timing chip....at the end of a long grass downhill where everyone was going 20+ mph.....then realize...ok NFW can I now stop.....as i stood there with Mia, no less than 4 guys slip past, under and thru the metal fence trying to stop.

Finished up, Mia and I waited for the results....I ended up 4th in my class out of 27...which was good, I think i might have gotten third if not for that stupid mistake...but its a good reminder that I have alot of work yet to do with this discipline of enduro. As I hoped I crushed stage 5 and had the 4th fastest overall time, pros included...did that help me get 4th? you bet your ass...do I feel bad about that? NOT ONE BIT....As I tell @Meatball Mia all the time, over and over....NEVER FORGET ABOUT YOUR ENGINE AND USE IT WHENEVER YOU CAN!!!!! If there is 6 inches of flat or uphill on any stage, you can bet im making 1000w on them.

Mia crushed her U19 class again....which is great to see....especially on this course....Well done kid!!! Continuing to make us mtbnj antiques proud.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Elsa

I was looking back to the start of this thread in 2011 and in nearly coincided with when we got Elsa.....We knew her from the day she was born in 2010.....We first got to see her a couple of days after returning from our honeymoon and we picked her up on my birthday that year. She was and will always be our first child.....those of you who have met my dogs know that they will be in your grill demanding to be given attention until the planet stops rotating.......Elsa loved being pet almost as much as she loved anything that could be considered food. Really, we never did anything to fix this, thats the way Allison and I wanted her to be....happy to lay with us in bed or on the couch. So endlessly patient with my son....anyway, last year we found a lump under her front armpit which grew pretty fast. The vet removed it and after some time she recovered....Then after a few months it came back...They did another surgery on her and she again recovered, but the tumors kept coming back, and faster. Long story short....there was very little else we could do for her....in time her tumors grew to her entire underside.....At the point we felt that she was suffering, we decided to put her down yesterday. Anyone who has gone thru this process knows how awful it is.....I remember vividly being 18 years old at my dads funeral, greeting every one of the hundreds of people who came and talked to me about my dad.....and ill tell you, yesterday was harder than that.....Which might sound crazy....but when you have experienced the unconditional love of a dog...the fact that unlike every human you will ever meet...a dog will never let you down.....In the end, they will be the happiest they have ever been to go for that final car ride with you.....trusting completely that you would never harm them. You know you have to do it, bc you cant let them suffer.....I wish that knowing that fact made it any easier.

Anyway, if there is a dog heaven...I can only hope it is filled with peanut butter jars, dishwashers left open, paper to tear up, mud to roll in, kids dropping food, and plastic stuff to chew up......best thing I can say about Elsa....Thanks for teaching my son why we love dogs

Godspeed Elsa
sRP6hGUtdeUVuZrJq0CgSXl5h_BZUsfftk4-AKfy5luxud-Jw-61Ml9BF4Rel2eLT3AlRAWpbiDmRCNDgd0DKEuYvlyVYNZyQmIH5PT76xzepp_iEXjRUZkl-3-0AjxN5VNrafPUzpxCv4Y98ExEaUPmyfQPkz7L1VH9L0t9J8hEy-EAmHdUya7aP0riAdcj5lKOgMjTx89SrTPBFSu92rg3kY3PKIZfAkuuLrIATRcz23j5cYIJaCnsKTAF6e6SEm7Y7XSH6pgMkQqqfnadvCI5e5zteLfl-zTLmjwSbSdeGuhlJuZoql-3SfPbvjSRbE5ndSN_DnUn8VQDnsC1KkkbY7WYTYIQZtu0CnxD2K6UWKwKvnj04xWD75MQ4z1S_YJ-Y8PPAVQ6VzTiU1lajBhDWmHIU_F47OhOMA_OUqxulhFbg6IlX9JHNzhBJHo2ZGyaPW0UtFRZU96wLYgLdc3fLm9oqoMr-y4ZD5yWyWq0UlwZ8c6ybAOYihovU9qlZENYR8rZ0ZxpgBDIF6fSbT-nuNnzY6WdYul8314wMaN2fBxx7VVFuu1h0wSkhLBHN4DXCMN-JVVrZiYUoZ5ZhskHvc7XdV6Rf9QbIgdYaIcQOuX7RWRq5Dt0GyjUYyGcxrDMuvK5cw8L55UQ9_Ct0DkKtij64QeYLCGg-AmuKbUh05np-KCr3Fw6ydCnz6l0Q56N6hUCDVXg-2C1P7CfSqTP=w720-h540-no

JJusAtJBO1gr6qwQtY0HMgjPgYCmNDcegeQYfBLfzS6MJ_I0zp-EeGTrlLNKFd1iuMbd41XYz6CXKRqLe36dJeL0SmRKWaBj7lXJ8Zb6mYZuR8ccVbgiPF0NBTnvNdYypoV5PYuitbCWkGflq2_WmElsOYnIBZOWSwvGGXbUmiTWSuibkkoG1OFw2gGXuIGYK9w83gcoR8mN1QEzHD_QWBxCt4dSh_jZqB4t7BU5NjRYWdMpDqZ0t_P9_lp9uovx-Or0I8KIiiO5ALhVOHs4ettdyQTZIQWsfkSCgXc9BfOBg7j4v1REohh9Nicm-yggKgh7PWtgi5YeFOCwta-AUdew4n4P0C4da91DwmAtVeDPbcX0tWcSm_qCIlS4Jnp_kfn2SaHDyPiR9MKZCiAMjdC5IBXiLgbisgIpHKwtWoUplkf9_U37MvAuvEQRU7vPHD9cvE-kI97f2RvvyV3vhWOfECefO4qaNQBMqkaHIjTxmX86kUPWg8PUNG6Ro3I06Ttu9N-61VHmD3IAB8hm-utesu7uMyERXtbVImhYmC0cDE4jlMt8nz8VQLel3_jXH8PIi-DcVvmX9uJDB1bH8jlszW3JKsiu0humRGpjG7p08Mjlwb9iWffDaNv7cSUNfjfM80UO1jGZ9r7n2sB-BkV8dmV1DKsH3EB31E2rqC2GLq-bAL636pQkkvmvUyoMSELYGrt6PQub1FzKBIczrmRM=w720-h540-no

B6U2XbG1XdTcXxDHNqKNVoyTP2RlS9xWc6XgyiLuc8KOTKcZaHRvP6tVmXug9-MPrrs-dzfCYTJ7i9douOaWca2rQTPJcU6RQ-RnRK1m_SAnfdAk1Znci7ZNPSlkWB7JQqpIvlIBU9OfcQZsJeaGI34zz3b0iiWEsPYP-2Yx96G8y8oNTza-POyUE8yHr3QoCJ5DgEsrFYXtlVLufZI6HFIhKFRMT2ycrk8RCYUdZRn0hQi1wHc1D5wxUkcxIqWMmIBoBGfMPy1gdmMNslTCoOSD02wBGx6TaiyvIYz7M2QWURV2nuG9ALY8TYIEtnGVWfGRc4yILrT7KdxUUHD7Wf35a3eXXN105zh2Ae2a-w-9e1nL6cnzx-3qUC7HG-ncS01GiKRBNFixfJ02yvc7gOqrs6r_2z0VquJgQYKoVbaGO2_jbWWU48GIUnRHez-5bRWVSnuZAyJcMI-3Y2lAJ98CbdPJzWY9jCcnA64gYaOh34L7jpPmgrSGZC6NE8y0ftNttamTVPD9ptfvXuLK46uqN57dG-ExPIk-TRdPU-CbpUtShvK64kZzw33yDhsisfBa7np2xc5IFE4287EbTVSwnaWBt6Xk9mi09mIGXDeHR50XyMObb4Kqv4hPKt9cL7lNe6xLZLpAWUq4ub63YYx9cEmp7mjpTaOQz8eFhnL71GWj2yjA9O5jbejiByO-uNOrxzKYcZydML4zLwG32xd7=w720-h480-no

QVlh6AdWMBCREipgekRaya0-l2YZawlfdStsm4DO_KhNv6S1Rj98Nw2zThei3cDwuMVsrHCnFmMRZBBLErgue0m47HjK1cFuZSzJ5AEW6PvKfwRA8tIUUXwvF6hHWCAkEibScB65i4PSFaRKVvBct0fhZy_JYrJ8B0rS7E122YJVokeODUOWIqimrmpsSNqHS6CBBlV83amg8uxHKfPHfarMqUYIWMv9-lSqsfRrdFZU78Wo9aahIwIuDpd85eSYVU5BIdqjhrI2rl71IsaxyjSncHLbnnDAtS5IW4fBhsMUGpKXmGQY-0nWSzKv9MVlGiN1EaWiDsIYuiUw103zxwAFD2jU7PsiY_HOURdXfDZkmLyVW-1DnnweyPmGMKb90vnWb035_5nz5zcDWy99QUjuuvlyub4rvMHXGi16T__I4eZHH9HbcbJOkYVTlREJZpa0vyIEy0nb7KRjBGb0wz46sX9AkW0Nmigv0Tlrhu285P0gUOvwTAvlu2OCayx_q6LQp_SJjoAuINpTueoT4-7FUGrrJrbIWAlmtPD7UBz-5MrtT1XIPeFSJDya9mGncbp4ccG3-IvBaYHt--DcgoLRsRt0U6N-gwg0NU4vBOeTLdvlxIqnxKUXWKLbgWzFJD_LpXDCmg1yRPwuHt_J06Z8Ot_-QBnIXwUyz5L5XUb2OI2Et2GbD_oeNACM08CQPVEMlFhsDh02fP-1EHYIQ16b=w720-h482-no

HfIfJUhX31GUIzwSCMi5aAd9dItb8vSKAtLY8ey2w4IsZXNjhJKphsF73Bcf9YSo-CI0hK8dgz-gLKuRor785-jDhoFB3WMRW4y2XUSl_3GwXBEPpL-8TNMtt5l4JYq208snrm621C0akxhxpu36iUEiXXijCTxk1D0uNUSJWT62RIVJoqOJBeCX5lMfXZAL3DT8rg8CBgevWJ9BtK9MQNTbEVqzcM8q-zKkJv41WLkCQ1tpd1GIG8c-IKmvOUl7I45JzSDlqSXhQpPwAqpUgBEnA6vZhAVuJGNJmdYon-uUPu67cxcu3N9W0fRcgY9g_KoSjdRt7fJ6Cvpnjsflw5_askRhEjC7tEIrCjKrHDprJdqAIe7HOPKcJHw48yFGvhumZRzfSYMJ0wXmtuPFQFyXRZf3nza-t4aMu6Bkm1CvCPGGx2F9qKPcmXHSjLd6gF8rOc3pH9NPLqpukqEPgXSqOxztwGsytBVkr5CA-IsgWRiMqm1Mt3yJahO-ZXwZdU2z5pf9LQezA7BBoGWtcedc-GrmR1X38EiOPX8IHElMVc0y1-JKK-3ZhkfoaTxUtvZsCAf1nBngX9_nNeFRql3w828T8fIYZ_xyRsEFfqkLs6A3wrMT-Y9SOl-AmZZ8HAZUYt2u5N7h02LJ4o39durApO3a8S10dAWTtD9EtloajALCzeSa3cUsUirLRkXr48A7ySWypZlsXYg_dcd3d5kL=w604-h453-no

rfpE2lkloTplPxQhXSRqkEqnJ88qWxfXwb2MyjA9xV94YpJJVbaUNwLRwSrseTym3iqMGqWA0KDOrJZxOWXMeZPpFNyWlc4kP6aQr-Oq9V-Anuxc1sU88WjoI3auQlQXXRnjfXCw_rerAbAMHMop23APVEPFPSLXlzz4aywaHKEkVx_kDkmDtxprJj2y4mwTxz6yc7Cr5xl9vVPGs-V_onqrojNoRmg9BQWcGQ20Od_mC5DQu0ZkTZpL0a8zF4B4wfSWLV3-ZBXKHvg1buusQ9Nh-GBPtZrAu4WaushJlhBfcuGmPM0raSHsTW7ee7ene8kbYpzvS5jNg7I5oIgVWDBYySs64APLB7SjI3uHnQT_WG7zXUf0TYUhxqtuQ6K3Rg2BwumI5Wf1K3PE70p1VjR2xC_Zf5q-Ym86E68cSvYk8OpqvRCeKcjFjOEE7g_WPrtPbbQJQr9S9GYTSIW8c__ht0LiPiDREbLaHEDiYBgrGUO5OixpEWz6xW5sunG7-jaoKa8tdwtssWglxXtuUakr-20rDQQGreIFA3NCeATOEQikisJeWy4VMdNn0zOtyo4HsYG8EqOaW0XntylEAb6a9sQWdwWeTnScWSlJV5_4aw_1HYQd1pgeiJDH8tzoX-2C9Tfh-Io8d8f9zMbn5VLxHnplRQfEyIwxpwFUZe0glQ6HUPzT97fXSW3Q023P7bYlnElb8KJ879AlK89ocbho=w1385-h1845-no

RQngunWhhzdz5YqHjcp9d3mL2BimUhMkn-fF_omBAOnkTSp5PM48LXZ9WaVQiqQjgHCNpSvAU5FHT1fRa77mMeAYegZsSqBtAgGw_286pWBGTfeyA3x6YP_hM4YbVq2bFT093PzEhNHFeGUWiJA9fu_5v4CVjUNQbW_hDB4jvj5_HRkDiBPG3er8CPW4r3gB-ZRKVIFrY8xOs50S1hrl4ONx2i-vNOPnDgLODZ6m4UiEeZkx1aETH4nQTpJejO6Aprv0j7XS5wHGGT2jQ8Ru1o9r7HMYiNdXFaLSFmzHMLUa3Qkhcw2pl5DVKMvt2CSsODMcGR_urO7Hl4z4U6jfJ8zYp8v7BBdzSBz-oochvVsWh1WBZFoc82NqnCj3E2wU_Jip4QXY_QQPEOxVAKytGCgE4XTm0v0YeDppotvBKc-77dBdiCWcfi1HSVCppk1riP3HzkMefPBe4yNxiJgX-L9zfRU8gYNChrdeF3w81rI8eDsTKe_AWg6S8aOl9MnGI2nnQeHMz-UeQrJe1__P5lRNifzOGKESB8OArKAxJzVTL9_Vu5xVEq__dRveMokAx-6C_BXAgulTXXCwyWVPs-9DV1pkLl5K0qEOo-Fqt0BLaKyMahj8EMMk4iZ-ap9tstlAxLaXP0grGbbXSpCif1dk7EWopH9okkzvGwEwOSVvdB1Gg6qBYnZ0Q9VWcJhhyIkQSeZXYF8tdFlnyR0mN2p5=w448-h604-no

8US2lrzkN0BM7w8Hm07I22JX88ckjPLfAR7xnwAHBYblMxJmFQ0a-tUwHAVD3aDknRKFUG1gW9Dk6c-_XY-rqjmWXGNCcXzPlolhLvVv9OqYbq3gAl10omitLGeriKz5UV2G1sRXBRBJi9PMY9cTFxkjSFvM0rR_E1Nt3FzuUrR_dejfVLz8WPUzUClbnNbmuA0s7DvoVcgQ6PWI6yn9T1NmZYvbvQqU97yE-1Oa_lGj8is165r59nzKi4XuGoPMQxYrKC7sB7IvSDtqFWb2tiMiqQ3ZyLsr_Y4kHNbiDA2Rp6PmIM7q6bnZFdVIC-URAjoIK6JiiHqo4G775DjfCgG1MbkMAmBGLTJlop0KS6aCTBM7jx0uEM7-lUzMQy8QZ9aoo4HKhT2qYCgFpfk72OObO8Tw7EeBz0cCO7SZkSPaGgbBx5kDR2TYX_Hgt1uWQPNVSlr3A5iMlDG0Otqh09eXk_g8TyuuiNQWAtn28fkG9BVaEfm_wKLC6gvYZsy-xfUpHi3HkgxXt60KP2C8FZxHhzd5PcxtOIfBx1_Ox6rddvi1ouKKGZs4mpgPoIy645-Ugaqf1gqg0NYB4TeLMK-NnsxVw720K-sbX2fhORk96IOw0-oRdy5L7M-maFrRbqqCY8yQMAH7bz0FNLsWhFqwtZyUnd7Zux8zcRR8auw-UwkzOGGfaMC0Y3Jesk_J4EaS0EAp-clw_CruBGwIBeYV=w2048-h1152-no

Mm9OQddr3tyum1QsbMO4pCFWPRCJcSs5UhLpa7w2WSmZ144XYkmnQpDopfXRCZQ_2viGzUXPyd7IdCQrtNlPP0iTobmgsGWkk5PNNBFpZSFvrN1JP21bzzQcFfAAY3s8Y4iR2gFjBeteFrOQcBECrFmvxWRA6Uk5TBqTaI1O2kjRyEIk5WBkk9SRa8dGkcity19TRxdO6H7kENoR2oJ2Xo-G4DmmGZ4VC1ieXya7hOCenLJUkHU0LpOi4GeZyCC5HS-6miz-b1tRsZRh6CfbNDjsj_koloZtSPlvbMM3-S9p21p-9QYw3gryj35RbuaUsDMuzNHdumMQjzLWEIQKM7zzjcY9r_VLP-vbvTq0evbYJo8l956ZBFXhBpdMwg3CtTDQc33jb1EnXDVPnNRxS1u8ki9dwYpMgqqdNPUH-i_3eIIXA0kxFrW2C7e2CLy9kzpsKxY9lo6ybyyx7_MIdz-S9BCYWM_JVt0VxPBAFucn_EcTwCk_FEpkHVIOo3Kd-gro9CDwSxMOeR5n1AMI4SRK6gW5ZN9N9qcqPP1PBKWSZl3Co6hPJNbFXuPa7zMLg_UmnF57r_eFUb1J4C7lQwfoEkKELRC4xPG44KznZabd48ejcPRkBpNIo7MeXsO1--poG-_IQTJ15doAoT5rZtTJ_6o6J0ev3-_EjyZuRStLU92n5EytKC5QtGCcPrwl2-QnW-vdfzRp-5L1qPShwSRH=w3280-h1845-no

iczUt0YZ-YcIZiGMCswqwo8jDGlJu58a5vvlSXeK8CEhhMHca8iFXMC4D0kJjX0EgHBVcotM89J7C0jp7divmuciNcTY4Ztk7pbEGwizJNi_gqkwSNlFWLjDaCWJ25MrtrtczKD3C640tB2ewxOuCnChXQQaD7jkkGKYGThnnrJjebfr8lq26YsHch8dNGjIiOM1wYUwwfgmaeKG5Te95ZlM9jALnCIiEXiCpzPaBYJyPSQx4vy70wPaONpPdyAhuy9pWjbUFGZes069UL0beULQH-Q5u3df8OnZfxEAzy2tc94wNfanmk6l2SkL9kdHakYdaBeetVW_bBRaIrGsUBh04mTuc3KRqFAXpivPusxHfn9SPIf5ADWE7C_1xJuaoYRKW2uH7D2SgquGwzHYCd0XyZNOM6SQccFu5trJGAOwSbezMO5k_Ull0mN-yvli5yeSQGqX6XoikEJyDhLYIrOMXuFhstl1LGXWa0BlxB8IBW9t6sLah311cnbiSRV8FPdy8cVP_SSYKRpeqk9r-i9lT92El2o5S2_LGm5gXRWm-0eKljy2FkpJ3QwW9rDwFcIHpnreULzNAvHOh-8d_Qw19llVPFu0wIb-AiZCpflH_ZS7YYD5RbJFJxBExpmgAQAW-uMsbWbwsXwEgbTAu_-IfQ9beXiSHHoAidXSk4abnMEgp5zR-YifnqbBGUaXfxDNF5odKBxd4GdUrxvJyTsU=w3280-h1845-no

sLRbIPTDwf9gYcH43oQ7t_XhMtJhBxododbMKr3DB-566eNpDItx-B91JMzeaVhHetDQMLc226ybYK9igVQXGe3-xApxlc0dXEmnXETWC8T-WYd_pDS5OxeHWLMu05uQyUGibfJ1wX26XjKVn5J-qEeQDJ5RZroYkwm1WW9QMLgt8VJaQpCaLQAOxHjbJH8c-qR_jAvH33RJmOQn-vCjsSDmlX_ze4xOcfKidEOWUS044K06Afo6e-N6wbIqhibV1DK0Vfd-nLkgNBPkUD4II3SHvfDNUNEEMk5oY03G3uszgPXFLoNFVjgAw7-NZl0HLJXIwyiRgV6g4Rq3h1vSxBUsdsBzAcSGS8OzXUnmGx8_g2OVDiZFj2zzrOxVCfoedvmihrGc5W_KWXoZ9ZjHQApOV25BMSz-C1b8S9PmmnGWWT8ynSinQEq9YznSr-dAEZVUi2nNru46nPUE6uAo7zb68qcoazAo4i8GdRoC0T3AD2Bnv5EsA1MJuLOwiwylFdMVsWZZqvZYHM3-FHIkcMyoSGIjyW9C6idxU3VUy8p3bsv1Mjsk7O3FMcRrxyOPJ3iDM1eXQWvsgQP2_FMP-E2rv2m2AykFcsQZNH-EOX6t1-cvI-pqYpGPnxD3DNCLfPs1GaJNYww3-N_hY4BAzrGmZuxoi3MYSaN3bB3tEvMGxnPLhb5D78GcmaHV9KMU9c34BvrilbRSjvAntaaL_HRu=w2048-h1152-no

l_7u9h9ARiW9mOEP4ENkdovfWD1yUbrpo43bWNJeSsr6Fiv5_QtEX_D9YSjYGuVymJPQq3CyReGWiS-m2DAXk-KtAK8jgCk9zPpY-eL0KrhF8ZH7SYNBGQ-57laAnbA03P9jS6KJ2PqGbrqhptJU70hnbNXPWT3by_LdzJAslm1_OSP9sW3h-EauS_r9vG7wuyEqfTBkB3d_UUyDnh6RkuNe0FXVjRxvBXIbTKXBTYwey8UYaYag9cBk7IsOEgIKlQ3gEILFekdzxfBYXtWs9cl08SX3-TDdCXQxRyGj3X3BfqZwUuBqdDr7tLBmjGpFYNj44Ufu6bTlEnMSa3sGJKeMZagl4QfoLIOtcJBM2vAs39lRsRu-jQ2XhN1gd9iXI6TQhGZt_LrfKTfXK5nb33BtZggPXgeYPwb46G6aOxkap59HpmoDSQ1YqP_2-vAH7vqxxFhY-tAtPQd3lthPmafFWAPSJLJ3B1p_66BaAoAl05nsAZ5OtCT3F83wui4-5r9trQcpAaz4auvzx6CWwqnTTkcIZw4nFfLMFwXOZt9_ooe-_bxxsOM-ySCLqT4-A-iVqVcPWG7WuwaNDNshITp9AcamVhuwNpURqt5tq3UQqYA9FO5Dg8sMgPLw8Sdwq1iQhjhhDUPImZlu34-_9iksqU7uQojh-kpQLqb7PucacSMcRnMGb4AExJnjQP0yTIFRs8kXZQ_80FtjUTcI58_p=w2048-h1152-no

jgdENLuI5tVXjZ4sbHahxZ8CwjvU9hUjO4WdR5fmpTwuOoEhtOecjf6PFBxYv5D078YEKX0vx1DJ7e1itDJHg3IKumvtQsW4DeB4SckLe5JmsIzQlVGhRC3CMxnrZpZ7P9lBUKtHeQsofk3gV1gtDAZAhk_DSFjzft_-i53EMGB4Oo3tALlxDujtnWgykVYI_k1ucCdxdmS5nluMfDQrFDyAIyffy1OkQ2QN2jZ9GfjmVNxFX9SJLNuxs4Ed_EMsAzjGwopRjHropA4HmkrtWTswADEgE1e6N6tbgYPA9XXmSK-8usEVxsL6yaCXZSP2GOjsUkqp8UG_79DcU28VNIxvbG71ORFH6E5wD4N8_doFfe288Msgprdoqov4yHGGTBQ-HmDI2sF-_zFEr2JBF5x39T7rW9pjQNiUwbv8aL13V-9sh4HJ9HizlUZ_zcGO_mhRf8fOlumsrQt1ZeQEaWcpY6Ax2cFrbkq-FB8yFXZgZWzTxLwb8SxsHkixtQwCjUcQwjETnJ6FrWiuwpadKCqznwghvXJ7Lo0V7up1M1DcPTEnNadtgY1UiE9FS_txjY2klQWLAvuaiV3bpQEVd8-JPHMjGyQglF9107wLXks9Y_W7681MwgoDUD086UWywIPSAWxW_fEV6WZqXE_wcDmfIh6TurfkK6QKGOed_UYipRtChXZ8-zZMFDSUI5hZlf8Ec_YIFpZH4KMT6TdFjVlU=w3280-h1845-no

pwpV0mg5MTvQ_JjS-q3bZuiE0WXYk6d84RjlCkVzOnLisoY6qksGfmmMLpOwz4LceWVnn5om1ihndOPfG7IRGJ5cx3t7eMYLoWSrTIkFRwQuM8G9KS4mxQIoWm-RCD8wQbFKmp2LPtFjmcvm5KG4ueMtu97xbl56YHzaVUySTsZJ54c28m9_-mlyGquXddth-MGjjRKQlNNAgyvR-0AGBpcqmkAdC05Fqw_w-mgscu0MRUvkmOe2sVvxRYhs8gT1xR3YTV-kpCW7a3XfkxOfutXbkFU-wB3ap-ft_M9Ng99Bjri8EsoPGRESqYnuexN8QzQK_lNOuRWAEFDV7Uh8A57oF96rz-ozap9k56x6NdhaQ0KHOv4UoxmGpa_JWQJVQ-1wbr1xl96uHESw86ZZCXDzKHHXXxp7u4gj9QxDItMMQlbHlUYu3YRBjamzqCZigSaN8QLY298NylN7r49VGOiOGnIFg_LpO363OFAcbUHIPHJCvMjABKGcmNpqmheHbJrvagLXUQXb4OX6eklKrA14rOwb13OoXrfX72zYs1LmJ-qwHbXIJ3AZHeYUlMmgGRYu0JLpQ0RL8PctXxB-wgTITcOnFGRU_B6DBNZsK7PDgQDzpgvCi8NUiYl1upOIMqV-8q5vgI6jUNzGGvRGA8oTbP_FoX6fdL7RjaikWAw8z_m6RDcR3AMsSG-ZRCa37lMJJ9WRAlT76ukx9da1GKEX=w3280-h1845-no

KsnEe935mrmaK3IroZQXRwgM-nzKgtQ9aJJ-3Lre-_zKO_esbAxbfd7qtpJHxsYQ1wQAHWPndRk1R7XgIL7HYddlwRIGdVdWEGsFpdlJqFN0HI6JnpL_NxK_MSGDoQdXnf4b2BXe5B5X0HvZdcmmsHaPpOAC9o1JDsL-f5bPhztxUOFm1AdLY1DXYkkc0FJVPSPFVYQd4xT87aK_VzRZZMI9YFRkeexUDEd6ToDNke0vmOmqHWzoQ06kwLnh7y1PKk9iplWZSpgko0vHoOKR_Ykzug5-YstfbqNqDvt5MeQSMCSh6-TcW4FKfUFzBeiuFAnIzHkudxsMrR1Itgkwl85U0mM5AsLfUD9QHzWwAUA2uMV61fIrQGHlsxX6mPCSBIhVKWKevho2Gjl4wgNWhTkOMrUO7k1rMp_7I_tIE2I1dtqFl1Nk2QML4tYzjP6tX2MT2OpDyMxBxEg2oqjOFJGgGIt_q3giGM3IzSETqoRdVgWsu0AdFJjZUI5YMyy273dhUZxyGA-ANhKo3SoQctVohziJSfxQ5LXtQYEheLbWCZ-HnfqRcFUKLoMPd9KEYbez56QU8Qsb78jeQKnuh7-9nYpqbDil6NV0ukGzzntNiSo0tVbvrFYgxMluwUN-qR-35JU5Npf0d6Dw3uRh6FoS4Iht02A4nPoWvRhJlNFqqgGdXGpRKPgcc5bjxnp22NP6CUwtGDcejisAEWYGL6ct=w2460-h1845-no

pna9Vh4pmtgclRTMDm5Z-9sq1hSAF3FLwNkrpg2NvUqYO4srrKXLtnG_q3eqJ6UYOdQZ7M4BPcJK4I6UuSSER7Ux42rA9zbiS7XrDRSYkW9nAdynIvtXrQitNTgSRBr44elPmosRxJ-9znphO52iwFWvrRGQ3sDQ8RBPVuLYPDqQk3e09gRyTg1pLv8FQ0rC89sf8qArIG2aVD_txI7zosQDcH8JHR1QtzkSC3_Pq-mv1HZ4l63e346Ikxv5PMiZuiggHpAJkb8Eo3J_YwN8RAntXur_aIfibqbIVYV8TEnNG3fGnIfwLetGOD3AKH0y2AbcJ3uf8Ks6H8I4_ehFsZdjZbnbcj0v3he5HftqZKBaCVJ2s2Z4nwPzayh1P3o0WJTXpGiDIaQxo2jhVKO7fC_5mg9cLxzMuClXgn7xXvkFfHCubO058npR7yeCGAf-T4eTM9jZXk5QgaQkmpvl08oIBJiP9BDPUKsvLCqWD0ZkRbHZOcWTY_P-Ufsm58keyRO7iY1DRmchcOWEpg5NFVwZD6S5o1iUWTqWLWPQy4PITnzQVZgxFF4_qdfZM3EgF8xSlvrB20-qXPeph611ScquZU3vgtmceeuG_OZw2nAQGZLPxBU3nug0mQtgvjbvXmb57vi4Ks90VDPD98oVVlU30q83J8QJc-HWf9Zjb9d0SGmqqR0t3BvCGgK8RtTyUo_BtGJSDhQPiSBloqZpx30C=w3280-h1845-no

6O3X6MQ6XtZTpcoTv7Atp8aCpG6CA1tY0BA26kcSm7IC_cva2EFOlG25e_aNGqPdgfZiCtHy0JPkndc4fpZj_KGoaU3nsRTtTAuIkJ-RcjjGsdmuWpmThRN5IuC_0VP-AKmLJQPJXLwMwCufq-_ErlCnufFkq72mtFaqSdUOEsIdIb88-nhrpHde97Y1OJeOedW-a6QahExAm9hdi3_pe8QPP8nziKiOk-NYq2slhpl9hHdix6tiYwByeT--3Pd61GfpVzWmaVYaKu0GbSwRz2p-c-jn0Y5aPAsN4daSB1d3CzTWraz70hWHIkovzu9ii4QBM1lNyzeMwU1Z9EmyGItPnSX5FkFO_Yn3JDJh33HuZPcp965gD-si8Vakf_E-PJUIKEORLbgvGbG1288qOMUrPWiSZKvnZnLjr0tyCF8wa5NyRPKIa9OGHBEZ0sFxtJeFEmNAMaEiUdA_NAiznpRr0vX35ONDOgeaq4hAHZ25G_nY3ubrr5cnPN2GuBMJhMmgf-OWUxzxQgWoDqb0hRa3xJbHsUDHARDkMiZbiMOG6t83xEV_cupBIb054Hf87nFLLUREInMvq6x03XLWr2wm1ae8HLS0imUAmT4ixAxALgiErE4QHag1FrpZSMaaANpYz3gARYQX1F0gEltXNWgrg1CUu75YLq8dHqQEmlL16zYqNFHIM0nizaTFc1q6mDbS-3UzHGvr8QFFrfHQbeDl=w3280-h1845-no

Last edited:
Top Bottom