seperated.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm not liking this segregated singlespeed stuff here. it's a bike, not a handicap or a disease.

i'm talking about seperating the forum so that singlespeed related topics can only be viewed by clicking on the singlespeed link. something about it just doesn't sit right with me.

ytc100

anrothar said:
i'm not liking this segregated singlespeed stuff here. it's a bike, not a handicap or a disease.

i'm talking about seperating the forum so that singlespeed related topics can only be viewed by clicking on the singlespeed link. something about it just doesn't sit right with me.

Single Speeding is definitely not a handicap though I could argue that sometimes it feels like a disease to me. :)

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
It's not about separation, it's about organization of information and only done so it's easier to locate very specific information. A lot of people requested it so I figured if so many people want the forum then what the hell...

P

Phatbiker

Jason said:
It's not about separation, it's about organization of information and only done so it's easier to locate very specific information. A lot of people requested it so I figured if so many people want the forum then what the hell...

i completely agree with you...i vote for not seperating. i ride big squishy (6" travel and main bike), kinda squishy (4" travel"), and front squishy with no gears... i like them all..it just depends on what i'm in the mood for..

phat

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
ytc100 said:
Single Speeding is definitely not a handicap though I could argue that sometimes it feels like a disease to me. :)

It is sure spreading like a disease! :D

Top Bottom