Save this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTBTyler

I feel realy bad, here we have a great, senic place to ride with streams, steep hills and awsome wildlife. And belive it or not its next to new brunswick?! And its in piscataway, My town! This place is sooo conveint for me. The problem is that there is broken glass, over grown trails, a GAY hangout WTF!! A naturle inviornment does not deserve to be treated this way! I would love if this place would be mantained before its too late and they build something there! Count me in for any TM dates!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
wait... a gay hangout? is it one of those places where they chill waiting to hook up or something?

p.s. i have nothing against gay people. to each is own, just curious about the statement.

dualfisted

i'm wearing my pink lycra......

And saying "this place sounds heavenly already!!!". Haha
Ok, I'm done with my tom foolery.

MTBTyler

yes belive it or not there is, just dont make eye contact and keep going. they usualy hangout near the enterence

ellbiddy

Uh, look one/two threads down and you can that we're already making moves on getting this place cleaned up. I'm heading out friday to ride/rake/groom at around 7am

MTBTyler

Uh, look one/two threads down and you can that we're already making moves on getting this place cleaned up. I'm heading out friday to ride/rake/groom at around 7am
Sorry I didnt see that, darn friday I have plans. Keep me in mind if ya need any help with that, I would love to get this place in shape.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Gay as in show tune singing gay? On mountain bikes? WTF???

No more like "Look at me being nonchalant going for a hike in dress pants, dress shoes, and my members only jacket." kind of a thing.

Now before anyone goes throwing stones about the proclivity of gay men to hook up for anonymous sex in public places, keep in mind that if there were a bunch of hetero women interested in doing the same, we would all be lining up to participate. So it has nothing to do with orientation. It all has to do with being men and having the opportunity.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Revision:

NEVER EVER
wear blue while at the eco preserve on Friday. NEVER EVER!

Unless that is your thing...

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

seinfeld.jpg

THATmanMANNY

Some Trail Care

Ellbiddy and I are going to do some clean up later this afternoon from about 4 to 6. Anyone interested?

And we won't be wearing blue. Today is Friday too eeek.

ellbiddy

I will however being wearing lycra! :rofl:

Yeah right, I have a hard enough time getting myself to put that stuff on for actual rides. Hopefully I'll have time to swing back home and change + grab my camelback a la fluids. Maybe I'll grab a pick and some shears too.

ellbiddy

We actually cleaned out a good chunk, fixed up a few log piles. Manny went to work on his "rock garden" hah was like 9 rocks before a log pile to make it less mushy. We also scouted a sick log ride that I want to get moving sometime really soon, hopefully we can get at least some sort of approval before we start chopping away. There are also some nice doubles that should be reincarnated, they're overgrown now and all have paths around them so there's no real "danger." This place is going to shape up to be pretty awesome.

MTBTyler

We actually cleaned out a good chunk, fixed up a few log piles. Manny went to work on his "rock garden" hah was like 9 rocks before a log pile to make it less mushy. We also scouted a sick log ride that I want to get moving sometime really soon, hopefully we can get at least some sort of approval before we start chopping away. There are also some nice doubles that should be reincarnated, they're overgrown now and all have paths around them so there's no real "danger." This place is going to shape up to be pretty awesome.
Thats really great to hear, wish I could have joined you guys. where exactly did you do all that?

THATmanMANNY

...Manny went to work on his "rock garden" hah was like 9 rocks....

10 dude. TEN.

Overall, we made the place a lil' more aesthetically pleasing :D
& we got some positive comments from ppl
A couple more trips like that would make the place more enjoyable.

No creepers tonight though except for us. :eek:
& the teenagers when we were leaving who will probably just throw all the leaves back on the trail :getsome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom