Ringwood Ride Sat - 1/03?

Hey All,

Anytime Joe.

That was fun today!!!;)
Thanks to Rob and Sandy as well. Man am I bruised up...First time on snow and I'll to you lots of fun.

Might see some of you at JH in the morning. I have posted a picture of todays group.

/Users/michaelcimillo/Desktop/get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

Sorry:hmmm:

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Excellent!!!
That's exactly how we looked, such an upside down motley crew!!
Can you leave it that way?
Please!!??

Do you want me to stand on my head to see the picture???? Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!!!:rofl:

Hey All,

Anytime Joe.

That was fun today!!!;)
Thanks to Rob and Sandy as well. Man am I bruised up...First time on snow and I'll to you lots of fun.

Might see some of you at JH in the morning. I have posted a picture of todays group.

/Users/michaelcimillo/Desktop/get-attachment.aspx.jpeg

First time on snow and ice for me too...but my biggist hurt came from the fall right in the lot before we even hit the trail. What a blast; thanks every one.
I can't seem to open or load the picture... am I not doing something right?(as usual)
Rob; I hope your ok. Helmets might not safe face but they do save brains!
I'm still a maybe for tomorrow at JH

Thanks again everyone, Lauren and I had a great time. unfortunately we won't be getting to jh tomorrow I forgot I promised my cousin to ride at allaire tomorrow and I wasn't able to convince him to go to jh instead. But let's see what everyone is doing next weekend.

Thanks

Thanks for coming out. I can see how this snow/ice riding can become as addictive as those cookies.

I am likely out for JH (hopefully will get a chance to check it out soon).

Maybe see you guys next week.

Ron

Exporting Garmin Info

Without bogging down this thread, if I wanted to do this exact same ride again, do I export one of those format files and somehow figure out how to get it into my Garmin 305?

Without bogging down this thread, if I wanted to do this exact same ride again, do I export one of those format files and somehow figure out how to get it into my Garmin 305?

Follow the moitionbased link I put in and you will be able to export it as a GPX file.

Put load that GPX file into your GPX folder on your 305. You should be able to follow it.

Hope that helps.

Mike can you send the full sized picture to my email? My email is accessable from my user page. if you cannot find it PM me and I'll send it to you.

Cheers,

"slow" Joe

Back
Top Bottom