Reviving CheeseQuake trail

Richard

Sorry wasnt able to check the messages the past few days.. been a bit busy.. so any plans for this week or next week guys?

Chris Nordt

Sorry wasnt able to check the messages the past few days.. been a bit busy.. so any plans for this week or next week guys?

Hey! There he is lol.. We had a decent 4 man ride this past weekend at CQ, there could be something this weekend but we are playing it by ear with rain in the forcast fri/sat. If we get enough rain we may have to hit Huber instead.

Richard

Hey! There he is lol.. We had a decent 4 man ride this past weekend at CQ, there could be something this weekend but we are playing it by ear with rain in the forcast fri/sat. If we get enough rain we may have to hit Huber instead.
Nice! my brother and I checked CQ too Wednesday last week, we only finished half of the trail since he was gasping for air LOL! my second time on the trail and I think Im getting the hang of it hehe -- I'll see if I can squeeze some time this Saturday for a ride and join you guys

Chris Nordt

Yeah, there isn't much room in CQ to catch a breather. Let me know if you are free for a ride tomorrow, I'm off so any time works for me.

Richard

Yeah, there isn't much room in CQ to catch a breather. Let me know if you are free for a ride tomorrow, I'm off so any time works for me.
It sounds good, I am off too tomorrow but I gotta look after my 2 yr old daughter LOL! not sure if one of my sister in law is able to come and look after them but will keep you posted... might be able to sneak an early morning ride.. will be updating later dude

Oz Von Toco

I don't think it's supposed to rain until tomorrow night, but then will
Rain all Saturday. Could could probably ride Friday evening or Sunday morning (but have work in north jersey 330pm so has to be reasonably early). Got a good ride in Saturday. Thanks @Chris Nordt for lending tony a bike - the cheesequake bit him with the mtb bug

Richard

Looking For: 2nd hand budget Deore XT hollowTech Cranks and Bottom Bracket / budget HollowTech Cranks

Please HELP! =)

Chris Nordt

Weather is looking fairly promising for this weekend, especially Sunday.. who's up for a ride? With the rain we are supposed to get over the next few days CQ may be a bit too muddy in some spots, so maybe we do Huber if we get a lot of rain. You guys going to be free @Richard , @Oz Von Toco , @knobbyhead ?

Richard

Weather is looking fairly promising for this weekend, especially Sunday.. who's up for a ride? With the rain we are supposed to get over the next few days CQ may be a bit too muddy in some spots, so maybe we do Huber if we get a lot of rain. You guys going to be free @Richard , @Oz Von Toco , @knobbyhead ?
I'll be checking on my wife's schedule this sunday, will keep you posted later this evening. Anyone who wants to join the fun? Hehe

Richard

Hey @Chris Nordt -- i saw this SLX M700 crank -- single cog.. for price of $75.. you think it would help me lighten my bike? hmmm I'll have to take off the FD for the mean time if i get those I think..

Last edited:
Top Bottom