Red Sox 2.5

the NFL has zero steroids. and there is no doping in cycling. and hockey...eh, no one really cares about that anymore.

the NFL has zero steroids. and there is no doping in cycling. and hockey...eh, no one really cares about that anymore.

It will be fun in like 20 years when all these pro atheletes have to explain why their bodies are morphing into that of a woman. They will probably sue the teams they played for citing some sort of ground contamination or something.

It must really suck for non Yankee fans every year. You poor things. I saw that someone was gonna start rooting for the Mets cause Boston is pulling the usual "Boston" again. Might as well pick another team to root for besides the Mets. Have you looked at them lately? As far as rooting for "Anyone but the Yankees" goes, thanks. It's a compliment. Everyone hates a perennial winner when it's not their team. I wish the Giants and the Rangers were as consistent as the Yankees!

It must really suck for non Yankee fans every year. You poor things. I saw that someone was gonna start rooting for the Mets cause Boston is pulling the usual "Boston" again. Might as well pick another team to root for besides the Mets. Have you looked at them lately? As far as rooting for "Anyone but the Yankees" goes, thanks. It's a compliment. Everyone hates a perennial winner when it's not their team. I wish the Giants and the Rangers were as consistent as the Yankees!

what... This argument sounds like something on Springer. Two trashy type fat girls yell back and forth, "you just jealous bitch" "no you just jealous bitch."

Don't reduce my thinking to a cliche, thank you.

And by the way the Yankees haven't won since, umm.. the year 2000 so get over yourself.

joangs I see you were talking about cliche's with Nimrod too a few posts ago. If you don't want me to reduce your thinking to a cliche don't type like one. BTW when you talk trash about the winningest sports franchise in history you sound like an idiot to anyone else listening (just a tip from a fellow sportsfan). Good luck with that team of yours, whichever it is/will be. Even if they win the World Series they will still pale in comparison with the Tiger Woods of baseball, The New York Yankees. Happy trails!

OK folks, either take a deep breath before posting or I'm going to wipe this thread from the face of the earth. If you can't be civil don't post.

standard redsox-yankees banter.

the evil empire will always fall back on that "we're the winningest frachise in sports history bla, bla, bla" while the good guys (that would be the redsox) will always have the real feather in their caps: the greatest upset in sporting history OVER the winningest franchise in sports history. thats hard to argue. :D

carry on.

You guys still drag old bedsprings around to smooth out the infields like they did when I was a kid?

nope. we have one of these:

groomerbig.jpg

attatched to the back of one of these:

workman3000_pic2.gif

Bonefish I wont argue it at all. They beat us once. :sleep: So anyways...about the infield maintanence...at Yankee Stadium if you can't sing YMCA or dance you can't get the job!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Bonefish I wont argue it at all. They beat us once. :sleep: So anyways...about the infield maintanence...at Yankee Stadium if you can't sing YMCA or dance you can't get the job!

for most municipalities, if you can't count to ten or remember who the president is, you'll probably get the job....

Back
Top Bottom