Red Sox 2.5

Bonefish I wont argue it at all. They beat us once. :sleep: So anyways...about the infield maintanence...at Yankee Stadium if you can't sing YMCA or dance you can't get the job!

ok. true. but do you own the book that is titled "this date in new york yankee hating"? so for today:

september 20th, 1982
"a yankee team, which would finish one game out of last place, lost its ninth consecutive game. this streak included two losses to milwaukee by a combined score of 28-1.

in 1982, the new york jets could go two games without allowing twenty eight points. new york's american football conference team had a major advantage over new york's american league baseball team. i had talent."

:D

joangs I see you were talking about cliche's with Nimrod too a few posts ago. If you don't want me to reduce your thinking to a cliche don't type like one. BTW when you talk trash about the winningest sports franchise in history you sound like an idiot to anyone else listening (just a tip from a fellow sportsfan). Good luck with that team of yours, whichever it is/will be. Even if they win the World Series they will still pale in comparison with the Tiger Woods of baseball, The New York Yankees. Happy trails!

Thanks for calling me an idiot, appreciate it. And what seems idiotic or foolish to me is when Yankee fans are surprised or happy when their team wins....you may have to think about that one. (bunch of seals in the audience clapping, look A-Rod just hit a home run to win the game..no kidding)

I love you guys-Peace

GO YANKEES!!! I LOVE YOU ROGER CLEMENS

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of laughing over here

ya know what it is, when I sense yankee hating I defend my team. to be totally honest though, I don't care enough about them or any other team or sport(besides golf) to get this heated. In fact I love my fellow mountain bikers way too much for this stuff. I'll appologize and move on if it means quality mountain biking together in the future. May the best team win!

ya know what it is, when I sense yankee hating I defend my team. to be totally honest though, I don't care enough about them or any other team or sport(besides golf) to get this heated. In fact I love my fellow mountain bikers way too much for this stuff. I'll appologize and move on if it means quality mountain biking together in the future. May the best team win!

I feel the same way, I could really care less honestly. But also I enjoy a good debate too! Hope to see you on the trails. ;)

I feel the same way, I could really care less honestly. But also I enjoy a good debate too! Hope to see you on the trails. ;)

now we're HUGGING and happy? what next? cats and dogs living in harmony?!?!

now we're HUGGING and happy? what next? cats and dogs living in harmony?!?!

Now Way!!!!!:mad2: I love this crap

Let fire this thing up good today = 1.5

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goes the Red Sox Season:rofl:

that is so true. :(

the real funny thing is that, although i consider myself a fan, i could probably name maybe five players. seven tops. i just don't care enough. while i like to see them win it really doesn't effect my life at all. i'm pretty much the same way with the other teams that i follow. i'd rather be playing than watching.

I grew up a Yankees fan but if these posts hadn't been made I would never know who was in what place. I would much rather crank the top 20 this weekend than have the Yankees with the Series. I mean not even close.

Now Way!!!!!:mad2: I love this crap

Let fire this thing up good today = 1.5

Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr goes the Red Sox Season:rofl:

If a RedSox falls on the field, and there is no one around to see it, does he still make a sound? :hmmm:

that is so true. :(

although i consider myself a fan, while i like to see them win it really doesn't effect my life at all. i'm pretty much the same way with the other teams that i follow. i'd rather be playing than watching.

Yep its all about money as mentioned earlier.

My 15 year old Son always is asking to go to a Yankee Game.
But for a familiy of 4, your talking a $ 500 day:confused: There are alot of Home Projects, or Bike Parts that could be had for $500.

BTW WPLR this morning nominated the Red Sox as the "Biggest Loser of the Week":rolleyes:

Check back on Monday!;)

Man the Yankees sure look happy about getting the wild card.

7537cf9c-f474-4ed5-b3f0-4d57e4aa7e79.jpg

3d13e519-4eb7-4ab4-b42b-f933505ed0e2.jpg

More ESPN Photos

Wanna talk about the Filthy Mets:rofl: ?

This really can't get any better?

Mets losing 3-0 in the 6th

Phillies winning by 4 = I’m as happy as a freaking Tornado that’s tearing though a trailer park right now:) :p

Back
Top Bottom